NBL KINGS
Years ago

IDEAS ON A SIGNED NBL JERSEY?

so, i want to get a sydney kings jersey, get it signed and the framed properly ( total cost will be around $350)
however, im not sure whether to get a single player jersey signed by just that player (like ben madgen or aaron bruce), or to get a team jersey, and try to get every player on the team to sign it.
getting the whole team would be really cool, but im worried that i might not be able to get every players autograph, at the games, there i'snt too much time to get players autographs, and if i end up not being able to get one players signature, it wil make the jersey not near as much special.
ideas on how to get every player to sign it?

Topic #30795 | Report this topic

locationlocation  
Years ago

Best thing to do is buy a jersey and ask the club for signatures. Worst case scenario, you end up having to chase 2 players down to get the whole squad. Not sure about NBL, but I know that AFL teams regularly have 4 or 5 bits of merch (that friends or family have paid for) in the change rooms each day to get the whole team to sign.

Reply #404018 | Report this post

NBL KINGS  
Years ago

i know this sound stupid, but i was hopeing for a way to meet the players in person to get them to sign it, it just makes it feel alot more special. ahahah, do you know what i mean?

Reply #404022 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Do they not make themselves available after each home game?
Breakers players hang around until the last person has had a pic and or had some merch signed after every home game. Every single player is friendly and chatty and you could easily get a jersey signed by just the starters, whole team or just the player (I have a signed Kirk Penney Jersey from the 1st Championship Season)

Reply #404035 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Can't you just fly Virgin and then yell to get their attention?

Reply #404046 | Report this post

NBL KINGS  
Years ago

Omg. That comment isac, AHAHAHA!
anyway, yeah they sit behind tables after the game, but they are only out for about 20 mins though, so if there was alot of people, i might not get all of them at one game, but at the last game i went to, there was only the players who didnt play that game.

Reply #404121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Find out where they train and go to a training session. Easy to get signatures then.

Reply #404130 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Just another way a club can connect with its local community and fans, isn't it?

Reply #404328 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:46 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754