Isaac
Years ago

Bearcats new website

Just passing on an email I received about West Adelaide's new site.

Have a look and update any links or bookmarks you might have.

Topic #3089 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not bad apart from fact that match reports are about 4 weeks behind

Reply #35331 | Report this post

AsIseeIt  
Years ago

Had a look- it may need some updates but it is a huge improvement on what was shown previously.
Looks like someone is taking some pride in it with heaps of new links etc
www.westadelaidebearcats.basketball.net.au

Reply #35365 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

They need to try and spell correctly. I thinking they meant congratulations on "Winning" not "Wining".

Reply #35372 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

sorry Mark Twain.

Reply #35374 | Report this post

Glenn  
Years ago

Glad to see that our new site is starting to be talked about. It is still a work in progress, and Anon you are kidding. 6 posts on the site in 2 months re our seniors all within about a week of the game....gee you are hard marker! Readers might be interested to know that since inception in March our visitor traffic has gone 300, 800 and 1200 so far this month. We know its not perfect but as others have commented a huge improvement...and one we will continue to strive to improve.

Reply #35375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looks great, some great info in there

Reply #35420 | Report this post

Trex  
Years ago

Maybe you should also give Basketball Australia some pats as the site is hosted from there via the Interfuse template system...

Pity they only allow the two layouts...multi templates are a feature of most other CMS's

Reply #35448 | Report this post

Glenn  
Years ago

Trex, yes templates make it easier (and agree are a bit limited) but all websites are only as good as the info on them and how regularly they are updated. Thats why people go to them.

Reply #35519 | Report this post

Bizzy censoring !  
Years ago

Bizzy .. dont be a toool.

You haf perpatrated sum off da wurst atrocity's aganst da english lanugage on dis site . Who r yu to speek about sppeling ?

;)

Reply #35527 | Report this post

Years ago

good but i think they need a good editor. Spelling has always been a problem up there

Reply #35605 | Report this post

Ryan  
Years ago

well thanks to everybody for the comments including negatives but if pick on the small stuff e.g. match reports I suggest you get a life and realise this site is for a small club and not a team that is in the NBL that has people working on it 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday Why not go back 8 months ago and have a look at the WABC website I think you would have been surprised how far we have come and you would have shut up you dim whit!!

Reply #35775 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

i agree with ryan it is only a small club website that is run by volunteers and not a pro clubs website were ppl are updatinging everyday!!!

Reply #35832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has anyone checked out the South Adelaidee website latley. If not http://www.sabcpanthers.com.au/default.php look in the news section this is news from last year. Im from South Adealide and quite frankly its pretty shockin!!

Reply #35970 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

glenn, i have some questions about your website, could you send an e-mail to me at lgriffiths@ hotmail.com

Reply #35973 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

south is behind by alot i think there should be a ranking order in which clubs website is the best has anybody checked out norwood or north adelaide they have the same template as west!!!!

Reply #36815 | Report this post

maybe?  
Years ago

its the "official" format all clubs use unless they upgrade themselves

Reply #36820 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:18 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754