Anonymous
Years ago

No NBA Finals games on ESPN???

Looking in the FOXTEL guide for June, they have none of the NBA finals games schedualed :S

ABC in the states has the rights as it has been since NBC had them... but this is ridiculous!

Once again.. Here's those important details to complain:

emial: http://www.international.espn.com/intltv/contact.html

ph: 131 999

Topic #3094 | Report this topic

Bulldog  
Years ago

Has anybody complained to ESPN and got a response?

I am interested to hear what they have to say.

Reply #35415 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There's nothing in the guide but they have been showing games just about every second day. It's almost a day to day thing as it wasn't even on the foxtel digital guide that you get through your tv until the day before. You need to keep a close eye on it as they're only updating it about 24 hours before the much due to the uncertainty I think.

Reply #35435 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

If you check www.foxtel.com.au that is usually pretty up-to-date. There is a game on today if I remember correctly.

Reply #35437 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I complained about the game they cut the other day as well as their overall lack of coverage this season, especially compared to last year and obviously the lack of All-Star game. I was surprised to receive a reply although it glossed over alot of my questions. They did apologies for the situation the other day and put it down to human error and bad judgement. Was at least good to see they put the overtime period on in the reply that night.

Reply #35443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I remember in 2001, they had no games listed and didn't advertise any games to be shown.

But they ended up showing ALL five finals games with no promotion whatsoever, so sit tight people. Hopefully this happens again.

Reply #35470 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

no eastern conference games either

Reply #35524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ABC (America) has the rights for the NBA Grand Final series not ESPN, therefore it can't be shown on fox unless you have a live feed from the us

Reply #35548 | Report this post

dirk rules  
Years ago

haha i get the games on sportsnet and tsn

Reply #35612 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:50 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754