Bizzy
Years ago

Detroit Pistons vs Miami Heat

Can the Pistons go up 2-0 in today's game?

They showed in Game 1 that they can match it with the Heat. It was good to see Rasheed putting up some good numbers.

I think the Pistons will do it in 5 or 6.

Other people's thoughts?

Topic #3097 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

heat in 5 (late sweep)

Reply #35446 | Report this post

dirk rules  
Years ago

rite! wade and shak vs. rip, sheed, big ben, billups and prince. seriously who dose miami hav that detroit cant handle.

Detroit in 6

Reply #35453 | Report this post

foxtrot  
Years ago

Miami 92 - Detroit 86 in Game 2. Wade had 40, 8 and 6

Reply #35474 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

well miami have underatted players such as udonis haslem , he racks up huge boards, eddie jones a veteran who can tear up, espically in the finals. wade can tear up billups. And when the sleeping giant awakes no person can guard him.

plus rip hamilton struggles

Reply #35475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

1 down, 3 to go til the late sweep!!!!

Reply #35479 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Can't see Miami doing the 'late sweep' as suggested, but thinking/hoping this one goes to 7. Would love to see a Miami Phoenix final.

Miami needs more from its 'role' players if it's going to beat the team that is made up of entirely role players.

As for Phoenix, they just love blowing 3rd quarter leads!!!

Reply #35502 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

your lost undersized pf, shaq has been asleep for the whole season its gonna tak emore than a finals game to awake that beast.

ps billips struggles

Reply #35531 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

how does hamilton struggle he is leading the pistons points per game in the playoffs
how does billups struggle he only won the finals MVP last yr

Reply #35547 | Report this post

undersized pf  
Years ago

well cheezeburger, shaqs been aslep this whole season, well thats why he finished 2nd in MVP votes and turned a franchise around to be the best in the east.

Reply #35585 | Report this post

dirk rules  
Years ago

fudgeman is rite. billups and rip are doing good rite now. u saw how rip shut down miller for most of the series.

As for shak hes just a big player, if wade wood give him the ball more often he wood b more efective.

detriot in 6 still

Reply #35590 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I wish i could damn well join in but i don't have FOX and haven't got a clue on form?!#@

Reply #35619 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:46 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754