tupz
Years ago

Basketball playbook for Mac

I'm trying to find a basketball playbook that runs on Mac, any suggestions? I realise parallel windows etc, but surely there are some playbooks that run on Mac?

Topic #31030 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have not been able to find one yet! I run an app called Wine so I can run the basketball playbook through windows. Amazing that there isnt one out there!

There are heaps on the ipad...

Reply #407775 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is one for the mac, just cant recall its name as Mac is at home. But if you go into the app store you will be able to find it under "coaching" from memory. I think it's called Coach Clipboard but dont quote me on it.

Reply #407784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fastdraw. $50 US. Excellent.

Reply #407790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does fastdraw work on mac?

Reply #407808 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Yep FastDraw. I use it regularly on my mac.

Reply #407810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fastdraw is the best product...

I use it on mac

Takes a while to get use to, but is the best basketball playbook going around. Cheap and high quality.

Reply #407854 | Report this post

Special Delivery  
Years ago

+1 for fastdraw
Can purchase either windows or mac version.
Easy to use with access to other plays from around the world.
Formatting of play book is a bit limited, but with experimentation you will find a format that suits

Reply #407900 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:50 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754