Ray Dewalt
Years ago

Any teams looking for available players?

Jerard Ajami #30
Northern Michigan (Division 2)/ Wisconsin Milwaukee (Division 1)
6'2 200 pounts

Looking for a place for my nephew to play. He can really shoot it and is a mean defender. Played AAU basketball with New Zealand Breakers very own Will Hudson. Check out his youtube clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MifjZy1Plys

Contact Info: [email protected]

Topic #31044 | Report this topic

Happy Days  
Years ago

1ppg 1rpg at UWM. Would of played with Tony Meier Frankstons new import.Low Big V at best.

Reply #407918 | Report this post

Ray Dewalt  
Years ago

Injurys got to him, and took him out of the rotation towards his last year. He's 100% healthy now. His stats don't explain him all. He averaged 13ppg at northern Michigan before transferring to Wisconsin-Milwaukee.

Reply #407926 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

Yeah my division 2 team in Wollongong Domestic Mens might need some help. The team that won last year just added Jeff Dowdell to their roster. I can't pay you anything though. It's $10 a game too.

Reply #407953 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:17 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754