The truth
Years ago

Mark Aiston On Crack ???

Mike Aiston again has said he is dead sure wille farley will sign with the sixers .... How ever the back page of the paper says farley is not going to re sign ... and they after Weathers .......... This whole thing says to me the sixers are well and truly falling apart with the season starting in 5 months ... The sixers have no maher or farley or any one ....a Afl team would have been traning as a team for a month .. if the sixers want people to buy there way over priced season tickets .. stop mucking around tell farley this is the offer take it or leave it ... If he dosent like it find anthor import before its to late .. give maher the contract he desvers .. and lets hit the pratice court for the 05/06 season....

Topic #3105 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

Well...i think you might be on crack yourself there Truth

It's Mark Aiston, and Brian Wethers is a name thats been bandied about.

Considering the majority of 36ers are playing in some level of competition at the moment, they are in some form of pre season training. AFL players dont play suburban footy on the AFL off season, or go play AFL in NZ or Europe.

Reply #35541 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

"Yogee" Fair Point about the sixers pre Season .... but the sixers really do need to do something about the farley saga gone on way to long ...

Reply #35542 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Also its is Mark just got a bit excitied about the possiblty of Willie comming back and a little annoyed at the fact this saga continues... my mistake

Reply #35543 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Mark Aiston is a tool, he bloody enfuriates me to the enth degree.

If Mark Aiston says something on sport, it usually means the opposite will happen.

The only good point is that he is a 'mild' basketball fan

Reply #35620 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I guess you all feel like dicks now don't you!

Reply #35636 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

"All"? I thought it was only The Truth that railed on the issue? Kriss just bagged Aiston and Yogee brought in some side info.

Farley probably needs to change agent. The demands for a house (and it goes further than has been reported anywhere!) were really silly.

Reply #35637 | Report this post

Noti Bagy  
Years ago

Not just a house either but one on the foreshore at Glenelg

Reply #35640 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Soooorry Isaac, should have been more direct when I said "all" mainly meaning "the truth" and "Kriss"...

Reply #35642 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Fair enough panth...I was not meaning that aiston was wrong about the farley deal but i can understand how you read that.

And no i don't feel like a dick mate thanx for asking

Reply #35680 | Report this post

Bill Mac  
Years ago

I never heard the comment however i will say that if Mark makes a comment he will make it either in jest or on factual information that he has however he still has the shirt he bowwowed from me in darwin in 1976

Reply #235933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:40 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754