what the
Years ago

tracey to Canberra

see Tracey Braithwaite has signed with Canberra

are they building higher stands at their stadium?

jenny Whittle
tracey Braithwaite
lauren jackson

woah - who is gonna dare step in the paint against these!

lauar will need to use that wnba knowledge - i'm sure she will kick ass anyway

Topic #3110 | Report this topic

my thought  
Years ago

Dont think Jackson will play with Canberra this coming WNBL season, hence why they signed Tracey because they lacked another BIG centre.

Reply #35727 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Jackson has signed to play with the Caps next season after missing all last season with injuries.

Reply #35738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

True, but doesn't mean she won't miss this coming one with more injuries* (or *I want a rest)

Reply #35803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they are going to have a awsome team with
Jenny Whittle, Lauren Jackson, Tully Bevilaqua, Angela Marino, Eleanor Sharp, Nerrida Cooper, Kellie Abrams and Tracey Braithwaite Now that is an awsome team

Reply #35863 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

No, Jackson has never used the excuse 'I need a rest'. She will suit up and the Caps will bring back the championship back to Canberra.

Reply #35865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No, LJ mightn't have said it, but hey, she doesn't need too! (IMHO, Its obvious!)
I'm not bagging that she needs a rest - who wouldn't, year round basketball would be tough on anyone physically & mentally!

Reply #35879 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:00 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754