Ingles13
Years ago

All NBL first/second teams

2 rounds to go, who you got for the all NBL teams?

First:
Jackson
Madgen
Redhage
Forman
Crosswhite

Ervin
Deleon
Scott
Johnson
Knight

Hard to squeeze out a few players like Vukona, Pledger and Damian Martin but these are my 1st and second teams

Topic #31117 | Report this topic

Proud  
Years ago

Mine would be...first team

Gary Ervin
Ben Madgen
Oscar Foreman
Matty Knight
Daniel Johnson

2nd Team

Damien Martin
Adris Deleon
Seth Scott
Shawn Redhage
Luke Nevill

Reply #409092 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

No Cedric Jackson???

Reply #409093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All NBL last team??;

Delaney
Joyce
Craptopherson
Vasiljevic
Allen

Coach Clarke

Reply #409097 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Knight
Redhage
Madgen
Ervin
Jackson

Crosswhite
Vukona
Lisch
Wilson
D Martin

Scott
Forman
Abercrombie
Gibson
Flynn

Apologies to Deleon, R Martin, Nevill, Johnson and Blanchfield.

Reply #409098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is everyone lining up to put a power forward shooting 39% from the field, 23% beyond the arc and plays no D into the 1st or 2nd teams?

Reply #409118 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DJ? Top five scoring and top five rebounding in a league where other options besides Knight aren't getting too close statistically.

Reply #409123 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

DJ hasnt really been close to the elite for much of this season, very disappointing, shooting a poor percentage and playing atrocious defence.

His past couple of months have been a big improvement though since he has moved back to centre, if he can play with that energy and efficiency for a whole season he will earn a spot in first or second teams.

Reply #409127 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Vukona>DJ every day of the week.

Reply #409144 | Report this post

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Have to agree, Mystro - at least at the 4 spot

Paul - an unstated part of my asking about Schenscher's injury (in another thread) was whether part of the reason he had not come back was the improved performance of the team with Johnson being more of the offensive focus without Schenscher. Because he has noticeably improved his on court performance in that period. Hell, he even got some steals a few games back!

Reply #409166 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I have wondered that too.

It is another failing of Clarke not to have seen how other teams with two good centres (Wilkinson/Pledger; Nevill/Knight) used them to great effect.

Had he used DJ and Luke as a two-headed monster with only occasional minutes together I think the 36ers would have been much better for it. It would have opened up more minutes for Creek who seemed badly underutilised.

Reply #409172 | Report this post

Timmy D  
Years ago

How is Damian Martin even considered when he only averages 6 points.

Reply #409807 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:07 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754