Better late than never:

Topic #31124 | Report this topic

CAMPBELL  
Years ago

Haha.... LIKE!

Reply #409236 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

It was so late and wasn't even good, hang your heads in shame boys.

Reply #409241 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

Isaac, never would have been better than late.

Reply #409242 | Report this post

christo  
Years ago

more planning and coaching went into this than the entire season

Reply #409243 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hmmmmmm......

Reply #409248 | Report this post

Wound  
Years ago

That's pretty average compared to some of the other sports teams that have had a crack!

Reply #409250 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Its good to see them enjoying the latest internet craze after a game. It fits well with them planking during the entire season.

Reply #409253 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

highlight of the 36ers season!

Reply #409256 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who ever came up with this idea it's a poor one from a marketing point view. After the Miami Heat video all team Harlem Shake's jumped the shark.

If the lads are just doing it for fun, good on them.

Reply #409260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there is no way this was done from the non existent marketing team.

Think it was just a team driven bit of fun. Pretty well done IMO.

Reply #409262 | Report this post

Carcus Mamby  
Years ago

Haven't seen one of these videos yet, and not starting here

Reply #409263 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like when the Miami Heat harlem shake was done on PTI, and they discussed the fact that they could do this because they were winning games.

If i was on the board, or had some high position in the club, i would have to think of suspending or fining some of these players involved. Especially Cadee who posted the video on youtube.

Losing sucks, and losing doesn't make money. If they are so relaxed and laid back to make this video then clearly not to many are concern about the jobs at 36ers. I would set an example but suspending a few players and making a statement that doing this type of junk isn't ok when you getting your butts handed to you every week.

If NZ or Perth did this video, then fine, your on top. But when you contending for wooden spoons you shouldn't be parading around like you dont care.

Reply #409266 | Report this post

wnba fan  
Years ago

LMAO

Reply #409267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That is the thing that got me to, it's one thing if you're doing alright but when you're measuring the trophy cabinet up for your 3rd wooden spoon in 4 seasons it isn't a good look.

Reply #409270 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Anonymous the guys are just having fun.

Nothing wrong with that at all. In fact it probably would help them by removing the stress they are probably going through and as a result they might play better in the last few games.

Reply #409271 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You are only allowed to do the Harlem Shake if you are winning a lot basketball games!!
If the 36ers weren't all ready the laughing stock of the league because of their win/loss record over the past 3 years, then any other team watching this would certainly think so now!!
How a team that sits bottom of the ladder could actually think that doing this video would be good for publicity has no idea!!
This video pretty much sums up the fact the 36ers players / coaching staff dont care as much as winning as other teams that have not done this stupid harlem shake!!
Definatley a case of not doing it all would have been better than doing it late!!
A disgrace is probably the best word to describe it!!!!

Reply #409272 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Wow. Anon, would you like them suspended for going to movies also? Or how about going to the royal show when that comes around? Oh and they can't enjoy the fringe either... It's harmless fun after a training. Who gives a fuck. Get heads out your arses. It would be more embarrassing to be winning and doing this, because how would it look to be cocky and then not get the championship? It's harmless team fun. Relax

Reply #409275 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Take a chill pill anonymous, this is not North Korea! The players were just having a bit of fun. Far from improving the teams fortunes, your proposed strategy of fines and suspension would only drive away current players and make it all the more difficult to recruit new ones! Glad you're not running the club!

Reply #409276 | Report this post

Tru blue Emcee  
Years ago

wow half you posters need to shut the fuck up and get a life, its just a bit of fun...now return to your knitting and cake decorating

I saw it for what it is, a bit fun...well done boys!!!

Reply #409278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And this is why 36ers are on the bottom. bunch of tards

Reply #409279 | Report this post

Bucketman  
Years ago

Great stuff boys!! Shows that even though we arnt having a flash season by any measure, at least we can have a lighter moment and take the piss for a while. Great stuff, shows some personality and solidarity for everyone to agree to do this! Highlight of the season. Anyone who berates this needs to calibrate their sense of humour....if they have one.

Reply #409281 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

Good to see someone wheel in Luke don't want him injuring himself anymore ;)

Some people need to get over themselves

Reply #409304 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Wait till planking hits in 2015 - will be huge.

Reply #409312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If this is our clubs highlight of the season then the club's attitude and culture need to change if want to expect any sort of success next year!!
The highlight of the saeson being my club doing a stupid dance thats not even funny! I can't beleive you just wrote that Bucketman!!!

Reply #409314 | Report this post

Tyrell  
Years ago

I am not a 6er's fan but I'll say that this is clever and well put together. Let the team and fans enjoy this at least.

Reply #409323 | Report this post

djmojo  
Years ago

Good work boys next time include the coaching staff as well

Reply #409336 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Good on them for having some fun. No surprise at the complainers though - a parody of themselves. Poe's Law in effect.

Reply #409342 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Ha ha people are complaining about this?? Wow.

It was pretty poor, but that's all. Players can have a life out of practice and games can't they?

Reply #409354 | Report this post

Cath  
Years ago

Good on ya boys!

Reply #409581 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DB5, poor? You didn't like Luke scooting through with the umbrella? Petrie out the back?

Reply #409591 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:04 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754