Quiet one
Years ago

Womens Threadless Tees?

Has anyone been on the site and seen a whole lot of womens tees? I have been on there and only seen one pic of a girl in a tee, or are they unisex?
Would be helpful to know if there is another section on the site for women if not.

Topic #3115 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The girls sizes are listed below those of the guys, but many sell out very quickly (especially at sale time). A good bet is the real-time stock chart that will show you what sizes are available in which prints. You can use the dropdown selector to only list shirts available in your size.

I have bought 16 tees from this site and vouch for the quality. There's a little referral link on the click-through that gives me a buck or so credit on every purchase as a bonus. Also, if you submit a photo of you wearing a shirt to their gallery, you can also get credit of your own for future purchases.

They're not for everyone (not that they're offensive, just made by designers largely for other designers), but pretty unique and a better buy than a major brand name shirt (here, profits go to a small, growing company, and the infamy goes to the small-time designer).

Reply #35643 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I've also bought a few t-shirts from this site, great quality but the best things is that they are unique.

They arrived from the US about a week of so after I ordered them.

Reply #35644 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

On that topic, I got this one recently:

Had to have it as soon as I saw it.

Reply #35649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kool tee's really uniuqe!

Reply #35653 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I ordered a couple yesterday, looking forward to seeing how they fit. All I need now is for it to crack 18 degrees here in Scotland so I can wear them!! Could be a long wait.

Reply #35758 | Report this post

Wendy  
Years ago

Hey, I am new here. I am after some threadless tees too but on the website, it mentioned that there may be additional customs fees/ charges if the order was over $20. Did anyone have this added fee when shipping to Australia? Thanks

Reply #56686 | Report this post

Wendy  
Years ago

Hey, I am new here. I am after some threadless tees too but on the website, it mentioned that there may be additional customs fees/ charges if the order was over $20. Did anyone have this added fee when shipping to Australia? Thanks

Reply #56687 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I have ordered many tees from Threadless and have not had any additional costs added.

Go for it: Threadless.com

Reply #56690 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Same story. never been slugged extra after purchasing about 10 t's.

Reply #57373 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:22 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754