Isaac
Years ago

NBL.TV $1 offer for finals

NBL.TV has just announced an offer of $1 for the final regular round and all finals games. Only catch is that it will renew at normal rate of $79/year next season unless you cancel before April 15.

Our $1 Finals offer is now available at @NBL_tv! Sign up to watch Rnd 24 and all the @NBL Finals matches for on your PC, mobile and tablet.
NBL.TV site

I think it's a good deal at $79/year, so definitely grab it at $1 for finals if you don't already have access.

Topic #31187 | Report this topic

NBL Fan  
Years ago

What date is the grand final series?

Reply #410121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would the app work in Europe?

Or is it Aust/NZ only...

Any ideas on how I can watch the finals over here?!

Reply #410134 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

NBL.tv app works OS. Haven't tried in Europe, but I'd expect it works there too.

Reply #410137 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Actually only O/S issues would be in NZ.

Reply #410138 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Not sure how many would be attracted to this offer, but there's certainly minimal downside. Smart idea by the NBL.

Reply #410144 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So you don't get access to any of the archived content? I.e., the previous 23 rounds?

Reply #410147 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You probably would, but I'm not sure.

Reply #410151 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

If Ten are being smucks with finals coverage this could be a pretty good idea. There were huge numbers watching live streams of last year's playoffs, so the NBL TV could add significant amounts to the 3000-4000 odd subscribers they currently have.

Reply #410156 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:48 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754