LC
Years ago

NCAA Tourney: Saint Mary's vs Middle Tennessee St

SMC current taking on Middle Tennessee State.

Delly off to a flyer...scores locked up early in the first half.

Topic #31195 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

SMC up 26-20 with just over 2min to go in the first half. Delly with 10 points...

Reply #410198 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

I've got it recording at home but I couldn't help coming here for an update. Sounds promising so far.

Reply #410203 | Report this post

Rhea 82  
Years ago

I don't really follow college ball but i'm watching this one. Can someone explain the significance of this game for me? i.e- is this the first knock out round of the bracket tourney? Whats the First Four? etc

Reply #410204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

delly looking very sore. he has dominanted and carried marys thru this game... st marys looking like they will win this game even though it's certainly been tough.

Reply #410208 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

Four teams who won their conference tourney, or were on the bubble of being in the big tourney (ie St Mary's), playoff for the last remaining four sports in the Tourney Bracket.

Reply #410210 | Report this post

Rhea 82  
Years ago

So this is like a wild card kind of tournament for the last spots in the bracket?

Thanks

Reply #410211 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

It's not really a tournament, just 4 elimination games for the last 4 spots, straight up.

Reply #410213 | Report this post

Rhea 82  
Years ago

Awesome. Cheers

Reply #410216 | Report this post

rohant16  
Years ago

Delly had a solid game. Giusti is a very impressive defender. If he could get some offense going he will be a star.

Reply #410217 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Yeah, pity he can't shoot for shit.
Gave them nice options when they could rotate him with Jorden Page, but now since the knee injury...
:(

Reply #410219 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Good solid 67-54 win. Gael's advance to second round and will take on #6 Memphis.

Delly with a game-high 22 points on 7/14 from the field, including 5/7 on triples to go with 4 assists and 6 rebounds.

Reply #410221 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

Fingers crossed that St Marys and Valpo can get big scalps in the second round (Memphis and Michigan State respectively), then it'll be Delly v Broekhoff in the third round!

Reply #410233 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Now that would be nice!

Reply #410244 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Delly is such a beast! Holding out for a St Marys-Valpo matchup.

Reply #410247 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Another very impressive performance from Delly..some of those Threes were deep by NBA range

Reply #410255 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:00 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754