Billo
Years ago

FIBA Site

Am I alone in thinking that the FIBA site is pretty average for the world governing body? You can't get in unless you've got flash, and once you are in I found it really difficult to find results. I clicked the refresh button and all of a sudden no games had been played and the ladders were useless.

Now I'm no political afficionado, but I'm pretty sure that Yugoslavia have been Serbia and Monenegro for a while now, and for FIBA to keep refering to them as Yugoslavia seems crazy.

Topic #312 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I really like the site (and logo), but that might be because I don't have to visit it all the time for information.

Last time I visited, I found the info I wanted.

Have you downloaded FIBA Buzzer? Probably worth a shot. Lithuania vs S&M is on right now. Fourth quarter, Serbia leading 83-65. A player from each team has just picked up their 5th fouls each.

Reply #2411 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

I think the site is great, but prob not as functional on older PCs.

With scores/info just keep in mind that you need to select the certain 'area' - oceania, americas etc for info on relevant countries.
I suppose this wont matter once Olympics is on as all will be under the same topic.

The Buzzer is great, had a few 'time not valid' errors to start with but sorted themselves out.

Liked the instant update the other night when Aust vs China where it popped up showing 'Heal just received 5th foul'... [evil laugh]

Reply #2425 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:54 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754