jim
Years ago

Perth or NZ ?

Cats or Breakers who do u think wins championship and why?

people say nbl comp isn't exciting..well i disagree i'm really looking forward to the finals...these two great teams are going to go at it I can't split them.

whats your pick and why?

Topic #31223 | Report this topic

catsfan  
Years ago

i think if Perth can win the first game in nz then they have a chance of winning the championship!

Reply #410553 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

either gym is going to be tough to get wins in and yes, if Perth win game 1 they have a very good chance of taking the series 2-0.

Reply #410557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Very hard to say - I'd like to think that the Wildcats are more likely to get a win in NZ than vice versa, going on the basis of season results. But I suppose there is no getting around the fact that without HCA, it would be a serious boilover.

Reply #410559 | Report this post

Wildcats  
Years ago

If perth can hit there shots then they will win, i still think perth is a tad in front but for me carter is our xfactor, he needs to do what he did last night. Just want it to go to a game 3 its a shame its not a best of 5 for these 2 powerhouse teams and the rest of the teams have a lot of catching up to do.

Reply #410564 | Report this post

jim  
Years ago

agree..wish it was best of 5 or 7 it really should be

that first game is so so important....

Reply #410570 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Webster > Bruton

As a Breakers fan, it's really frustrating watching Bruton play.
Kind of cruises defensively, and then just comes down and thinks that he has unlimited right to shoot.

I love how Webster plays. Takes it to the rack, shoots the mid-range and the 3 ball, so defenses have to play him honest.

Reply #410575 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Bruton does bring oodles of clutch but Cory will be a great asset for seasons to come.

Reply #410596 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:59 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754