Isaac
Years ago

Deleon wins NBL Best Sixth Man

Thought he might have started too many games? Guess the stats were there even when he was off the bench.

Topic #31240 | Report this topic

MIck  
Years ago

I thought the same. Does anyone know the rules to qualify as a '6th man'
Was really hoping Petrie would take home that one!

Reply #410742 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Hard to argue against what Deleon did from the bench.

Peach was a runner up for my money but you're talking about a guy who really was the spark plug and game winner for one of the top teams in the league compared to a stoic veteran presense on the worst team.

Reply #410778 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

No arguement here about what Deleon does, he is an awesome player & clearly the best player in the people nominated for the award, I just thought he was a starter that's all. Wasnt sure if there was rules on how many games you start, or come off the bench etc.

Reply #410831 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

@ Faux Mick: he only started a few games to finish off the season after all the freak injuries.

Reply #410933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:32 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754