celtic green
Years ago

Heat streak reaches 27

Heat win their 27th game in a row last night; this is one of the most amazing things I have seen in the last 15 years. I never thought I would see any team challenge the Lakers 33 game winning streak but here the heat are with only 6 games to tie it. Simply crazy. Lebron is playing at a crazy level now, video game crazy. To me this might be more impressive than the Bulls 72 win season (league was quite diluted at that time, not to take anything away from them). Any other thoughts on this?

Topic #31264 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would love to see them sweep every series through to a championship. That would be special.

Reply #411073 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

The streak will end on Monday when they lose to the Spurs.

Reply #411076 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

As much as I hate to say it, I don't see them falling short of the Lakers 33 game streak - especially when you look at their upcoming schedule.

I know anything can happen in basketball, but they seem to have reached the point where they are still playing their stars big minutes in an effort to set a new record, and with games against New Orleans and Charlotte coming up I think they have a good chance of getting it done.

Their biggest tests will come next game @ Chicago and then again @ San Antonio, but other then that I don't see another game you could actively pencil in as a potential L until they play Boston on April 12th.

But then again, anything can happen in basketball....

Reply #411078 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I don't think the bulls will challenge them. The bulls just don't look good recently. And very inconsistent. The spurs will be a huge challenge for the heat.

Reply #411086 | Report this post

celtic green  
Years ago

Exciting times; I think any of the teams could beat them, supposedly Wade is nursing a knee injury and Lebron is playing big minutes to compensate. Could catch up with him at any time

Reply #411092 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'm curious to see how the Knicks go against them next week. They've shared the record during the season, but with playoffs around the corner both team will want to make a statement.

Reply #411127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wouldn't think it is anything serious with wade just resting him for playoffs, they did the same last year. Not much different when lebron is leading the show without wade anyway. lbj is on another level- an absolute beast.

Reply #411133 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Hahahahahaha the league was quite diluted then.. Are you serious?? What the hell is it now then?

Hope the Bulls take the Miami cHeats. Would not suprise me at all.
Also Parker back for Spurs isn't he? Can't see them breaking the strak IMO.

Reply #411150 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Considering this is the first season in NBA history where three teams have recorded streaks of 15 or more wins, I'd suggest this season is more diluted than ever before.

Reply #411152 | Report this post

Bill Russell  
Years ago

Diluted? No way!
You just mad homey , nobody be complaining if kobe and the Los Lakers were on a 27 game run would they?
He should never have disrespected shaq , or jordan for that matter. IMO the nba is rejuvinated by this run

Reply #411260 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Bulls ended it!! No one remembers second!

Reply #411322 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

haha not really impressive now, and definately not better than the Bulls 72 win season lol

Reply #411326 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

On the money again ingles..good to see.

Reply #411360 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hahaha ingles!

Reply #411462 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:07 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754