Anonymous
Years ago

longest serving current nbl player at the one club

Was having a think and really not sure who it would be.
I thought Tommy Greer, Aaron Grabau and maybe Redhage would figure in the conversation.

Topic #31289 | Report this topic

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

They certainly don't stay as long as they used to, with Europe always an option to leave the NBL. Redhage at the Wildcats, possibly Boucher at NZ?

Grabau definately. He's been at Cairns since they started in 99. Can't think of too many others. Teams seem to overhaul their rosters more frequently these days.

Reply #411566 | Report this post

Alexkrad  
Years ago

Boucher played at Brisbane and Perth in between playing for NZ

Grabau would have to be the currently playing player with most games at one club

Reply #411567 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Redhage is playing his 250th game as a Wildcat today.

Reply #411569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

agree wildcats the roster changes so much now europe option is a good answer. I looked up Grabau has played 400 putting in front of redhage I think he is the leader.

Reply #411572 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The amount of change has had more to do with uncertainty of the league and clubs folding. Perth, NZ, Wollongong and Townsville been quite stable for a number of years and have achieved most seasons as a result. Other teams are hopefully taking note.

Reply #411582 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Peter Crawford holds the record for most games as a Croc... Does that mean he belongs in conversation?

Reply #411590 | Report this post

Dinga  
Years ago

Saville?????

Reply #411817 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sydney????

Reply #411831 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:48 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754