FM
Years ago

Sydney Vs NZ Semi 2

No one else with a game thread.

Not having luck with NBL.TV today so it is back to the free game links instead. Interesting first half.

Topic #31296 | Report this topic

BigAds  
Years ago

Replay on One tonight at 10.55pm

Reply #411714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL tv is working fine on my android. Kings let a 10 point lead at 1/2 time turn into a 10 point reversal at 3/4time

Reply #411718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who one??

Reply #411723 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whoops , who won ??

Reply #411724 | Report this post

tim  
Years ago

NewZealand of course!

Reply #411732 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Is Bruce contracted next year?

If not, will anyone pick him up?

Ive watched him in a few games this season, and haven't been too impressed.

Reply #411782 | Report this post

rhea79  
Years ago

Personally, I think Bruce, Dann and Martin will not be re-signed for 2013/14. A new and stronger bench
is vital for the Kings next season.

Reply #411954 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bruce would be all good as a back up

Reply #411959 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

If Bruce spends the off season getting his outside shot right, then he will be a vital re-signing... His ability to get to the hoop when he's been aggressive has been really good to see this season, but for a lot of the season he struggled hitting outside shots which he really needs to be able to knock down consistently...

We saw when Henry went down, even if he wasn't the best PG at the time, the seriousness of needing a quality on floor leader, and at the moment, Bruce still isn't that. IF we can sign a big name star like Lisch, I'm sure we'd still need a starting quality PG, so would he be happy being 4th option? It would strengthen our bench for certain with a Import/Lisch/Madgen(SF)/Bruce/Harvey(SF) rotation for sure... I'd rather have Bruce as second option PG than a rookie...

Reply #411987 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think this year's plan of Bruce and a cheap import sharing minutes at PG and also playing minutes together worked well. If you add a quality combo like Lisch it could be a formidable backcourt where the inconsistencies of Bruce and Henry wouldnt have nearly as big an impact.

Of course, youve got to get Lisch first!

Reply #411991 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Isn't the talk that Lisch is going to Europe this time, for real?

Reply #412002 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Why does everyone seem to hate Bruce?
I thought he was good when playing here, and thought he had performed well at Sydney as well.

Reply #412005 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I noticed he got 10points and 2 steals in 50seconds to put his team into the finals , much like we do here.

Reply #412016 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

Why does everyone seem to hate Bruce?

I'm not hating on him, I think he's come a long way, but needs to work on a few things (floor leadership and a consistent outside shot) to be considered a starting quality guard...

I like him though, and think he's brought a lot to the Kings the last couple of seasons and if we can snag someone like Lisch, Bruce could be part of quite a formidable back court...

Reply #412144 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:56 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754