Isaac
Years ago

Sixers pre-season variety

The Sixers pre-season fitness training has some variety this year. I understand that the boxing is meant to teach "controlled aggression" and it sounds like a good idea for both fitness and confidence/aggression on the court.

---
"The pre-season fitness work for Adelaide will include wieghts, indoor soccer and boxing."

Adelaide 36ers Training Schedule
August 3rd to 6th, 2004

Tuesday
10.00am Boxing at Kachina Fight Club
11.45am Swimming at Zest Port Adelaide

Wednesday
10.45am Weights at Zest Glenelg

Thursday
10.00am Boxing at Kachina Fight Club
11.45am Swimming at Zest Port Adelaide

Friday
10.00am Indoor Soccer at Distinctive Homes Dome
---

Topic #313 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Had a thought (doesn't happen often). Does the three-import rule for crap teams still exist? It would've been sensational if our bad team last year was just that little bit worse, finished near the end of the ladder, and signed the ear-e one for the season on a minimum contract. Watching him wave the towel for the new Sixers would bring back memories of ML Carr in his heyday.

Reply #2588 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha. im gona so pay out J-Dub if i say him goin to Zest at glenelg near my place.

Reply #5703 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:35 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754