The truth
Years ago

Centrals Vs Norwood

Was unable to get to the game last night ... but its good to see centrals back on the winning listn ... Chris Clausen 20 pts thats crazy ... any one give a wrap of the game ??

Topic #3130 | Report this topic

The truth  
Years ago

was there a mix up with the box scores its says Ashley Nitschke ... played for Norwood .... I know he is from norwood but has played the last 2 games for the lions

Reply #35909 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

No, it's just his profile still being tied to Norwood. Will have to create a new profile for him.

Reply #35920 | Report this post

Stealth watcher  
Years ago

Go Centrals!!. Great work Chris getting 20pts. First game I've missed in about eight weeks,typical.Just shows what can be achieved by the side when players other then Jye and Justin step up.Here's hoping Chris has got a taste for more and plays that well against the Tigers.

Reply #35922 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

Central's got on top of Norwood early and never let them get back in the game I think the score was 20 to 2 at one stage in the first quarter and they just kept building on from there Chris had about 5 minutes were he couldn't miss a thing. I think that just ruled out all chance of a Norwood come back. The thing that got centrals out to such a good start was firstly Norwood missed a lot of easy shots and secondly they turned the ball over way to much because of the centrals trap. Great game by centrals but Norwood never really showed up.

Reply #35924 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Is it the first time in the guys that only one player has scored in double figures.

Reply #35927 | Report this post

Big PhiL  
Years ago

yeah what was the actual score

Reply #35943 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

Yeah " doddobird " that dosent happend to often ....... What is up with norwood .. there was alot of hype about them at the start of the season coach by Rupert Sapwell ...Is he just not up to coaching at this level ? Or has he just got nothing to work with ???

Reply #35945 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Nice question!
All I can say to that one is:

1. I am OS so I have not got a clue and am not going to touch that one. I just post stuff on Norwood to try and get some info. I don't like to contact player re basketball matters so I fish on this excellent web site to keep up to date.

2. Last season was my first losing season, although we were 9w 9l and came home with a wet sail. I know I learnt so much more in that season than any previous.

Reply #36067 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:54 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754