Isaac
Years ago

Heat comfortable favourites for NBA champs

Paying $2 with Centrebet. Anyone fancy another side? Is there a solid dark horse in the field?

Here's the top 12:

Miami Heat 2.00
Oklahoma City Thunder 4.50
San Antonio Spurs 7.00
Los Angeles Clippers 17.00
Indiana Pacers 19.00
Denver Nuggets 21.00
New York Knicks 26.00
Chicago Bulls 26.00
Memphis Grizzlies 31.00
Los Angeles Lakers 31.00
Boston Celtics 51.00
Brooklyn Nets 51.00

Topic #31311 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

They are very comfortable.

But, it will be interesting to see if the drive to chase the win streak has an impact on their physical and mental condition for the playoffs.

Honestly though, you just can't see them losing 4 games to anyone.

Reply #412020 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Chi Town @ $26! Great odds. Got on them @ $21 at the start of the year. Only team to beat Miami twice, home and away, and without Rose (who I am hoping STILL comes back).

Spurs @ $7 and Memphis @ $31 are good smokeys IMO.

Reply #412022 | Report this post

celtic green  
Years ago

can't see anyone else winning it unless there is an injury to one of the Big 3

Reply #412031 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Spurs at $7 are good odds but only if (and it's a big if) their main 3 players are healthy when the playoffs come around. Just remember, they were looking like finals shoe ins last year before it took an all time playoffs performance by James Harden to will OKC past them.

Reply #412046 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

I have to agree that Miami doesn't look like they're going to lose to anyone 4 times. The best chance would be the Spurs, but unfortunately they won't get out of the West. OKC will beat both Spurs and Grizzlies, and then lose to Miami again.

Reply #412077 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Thought you would be on Houston and Harden ingles.

Reply #412090 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Not a fan of the rockets or Harden.

6 replies and not one on topic? I guess people must realise the truth about how favored the lakers are by the refs and the NBA

Reply #412096 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

ah shit wrong thread

double post

Reply #412097 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

well kind of half right thread actually lol thought DB5 commented in the other one

Reply #412098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You alright there, Ingles?

Anyway Miami are definitely skinny, but worthy of that price. Personally, I don't like Spurs, Memphis or Clippers; but I do like Indiana and Denver.

Who knows what to make of NYK

Reply #412106 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love the Spurs at $7 but Ginobili is a massive issue health wise.

Reply #412124 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Dont mind Indiana if everything went well, you need to have some good bigs to bother them i think so they have that covered and have George on the wing who is good. Again everything has to go their way and that is the problem with every team, over a series its just hard to see that happening.

Reply #412143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who will challenge them?? spurs

Reply #416902 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:27 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754