Anonymous
Years ago

Season tickets

Great to hear season tickets remain the same price and that Lightning games are part of the package. Have to say that I did notice that there are no Adam Gibson photos in the promos on the website.....am I reading too much into that?? I've been contemplating season tickets but with him possibly not in the team and the unknown factors of coach/playing personnel/scheduling I'm finding hard to decide! Will still support no matter what though!

Topic #31374 | Report this topic

RT  
Years ago

When will we get the renewal information in the post?

Reply #413234 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gibbo wont be back, 6ers need to find the right coach asap, and recruit with a genuine plan to turn it all around.

Do that and season ticket sales will soar, fans are hungry for success!

Reply #413254 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Why would you promote an unsigned player?

Reply #413264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As per previous post - anyone know when we will receive renewal letters?

Reply #413298 | Report this post

POP  
Years ago

Got one from Lightning yesterday. Carried Lightning & 36ERS logos, clearly explained the situation & included separate application forms for the joint deal or stand-alone Lightning membership.

Reply #413306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's my point Ricey ...he's unlikely to be isn't he

Reply #413334 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The promo only shows 3 players and I believe are the ones that are signed. The Adam Gibson argument isn't exclusive to him.

Reply #413626 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:41 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754