Jack Toft
Years ago

R4 ABL Action

Norwood - Woodville @ MARS (Friday night)
Women: Probably not a matter of who, but how much. Woodville praying for the clock to run 50 second minutes so it can be over sooner.
Men: MOTR. Woodville in uncharted territory. Undefeated after 2 and equal top of the table. Flames off to a shaky start and won't like getting beaten twice in a row at home. This is a crackerjack game with all the trimmings. Any spectator with fingernails after the game had their eyes shut. Woodville in a boil over!

Mavs-Lions @ AHRC
Women: Put down your glasses and prepare for the onslaught. A fantastic 47 points last round by Tess. Only the very brave would tip against the Mavs, KB hoping for a minor miracle on the mount to open up his account. If they wanted less trouble, they could have scratched a bikie’s Harley Davidson. If Tess gets 50, I’ll donate $50 to the Mavettes.
Men: Lions are undefeated. Can someone give Scotty a pinch and tell him "this is not a dream". After the game they’ll be 3-0. When was the last time that happened? Someone slap him for me after the game and tell him “this is still not a dream”. Last week the Safari Cup, this week the Pariah Cup.

Tigers-Panthers @ Tigerland
Women: Panthers yet to worry the scorers this season. I’m sure all former Tigers will be welcomed back on court southern style. They might be wishing they stayed at Morphett Vale as they could be running out of fingers to count their losses.
Men: Rashad settling into his new role well. He’s the tpe of guy who cooks his toast on the crumpet setting for a bit of danger. That might be the only danger he sees today as his Tigers maul their neighbouring cats and seize the Big Cat Cup.

Forestville – Sturt @ BSA HQ
Women: This is the MOTR in the women’s draw. Both teams undefeated as they go into this game, one team leaves. Forestville actually see what their home court looks like. Let’s home it doesn’t rain because this deserves no interuptions. Sturt have a never say die attitude and Forestville like to think they are the Queens of girl’s basketball. This match will be decided on the last play. The Princesses to take the Queen’s crown.
Men: Nothing like a one good game after another. Both these teams out the blocks slowly and find themselves squatting in the run down mansion of the bottom half of the table. While Forestville like to think that they will win, there’s one reason why Sturt will. If we were to kill everybody who hates Sturt, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide! Sturt won’t give up and will pip the Feagles in the fourth quarter.

Woodville – West @ St Clair
Women: Woodville with a lot of work to do and West on the improve. Woodville will enjoy a post match group yoga session as winners soon, but not tonight. West to be the iron ladies of the western burbs tonight. Let them dip their fingers into the Spring Gully brine to pull out a gerkin as a victory treat.
Men: The battle is on and this will be like two seagulls fighting over the hot chip of western supremacy. How can West be beaten this year? Does Belly just need to look pretty and call the subs? Can I suggest trimming 10 mm off one leg of all the bench chairs to distract their attention. West might choke, but it's safe to say the Farmer's Union Cup heads to the Port.

Topic #31435 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Think u missed one Jack... North v Norwood
I only point it out coz I enjoy ur commentary!

Reply #414435 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Thanks, how could I miss that one!

Reply #414438 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

No rivalry round would be complete with a battle of the Nors.

Norwood-North @ MARS (Sat night)
Women: Norwood could be a little sore after Friday night. North will be hoping the Woodies girls tenderise them like a steak so they can roast them. While the Rockettes will fire up their barbie, Simon says there's plenty of time to rest after a win. Hard to see the Flames getting beaten.
Men: It's always good when neighbours become good friends, but all that will be on hold tonight. Lycett on fire for the Flames will be watched closely by his former teammates. Brad might even sub himself in just to keep up with Pero. Not even the greenshirt refs at Mars can help Norwood tonight as Pero's boys crush Norwood's dreams like a judge on a talent show. Norwood with the tired legs will need a good start, but Norf players get a free Golden Norf icecream for every win, so get those Giant Twins out.

Reply #414444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kinross should expect a welcome home party at morphet vale like Kurt Tippet will get against the crows!!

Reply #414452 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Forestville Men to start game by releasing the 2012 Premiership Flag on court one.

That will stir some emotions with the Sturt camp pre game!

Reply #414453 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Unfurling a premiership flag in front of Sturt is like placing a chocolate cake in front of a sugartooth.

Reply #414466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kinross originally from South, then went to Southern, now back to South.

If Southern fans are that infantile, they should also bag Nagy girls amongst others, or just enjoy watching the game?

Southern by plenty, FWIW.

Reply #414489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

are south that bad

Reply #414505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No they are not. Yes they will struggle again this season, as other teams added quality players to their roster. I saw their game against Forestville and the were fantastic. I think thats the smallest margin they have lost by in 6 years to Forestville.
I wish people would just stop with the negative untruths and comments.

Reply #414515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tigers cage house of pain for the Panthers?

Reply #414553 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Same sh*t, different year for the lady Warriors by the looks of things.... Lucky Centrals are back to their old ways, otherwise Woodville wouldnt win a game!!

Reply #414635 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And they have an import!! Waste of time move that is, teach your kids how to play

Reply #414644 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville probably needed an impact import and a tall at that . They have taken other clubs benches and lost too many of their juniors under the previous régime which means they will have to beg, borrow and steal from other clubs for years to run their seniors because despite good intentions the damage to the junior girls has been done. They will win two or three maybe more but they have the cart before the horse mentality still. They need to pay a Name to run their junior development program with the basketball skills and kudos to attract players not pay their ordinary aba team and coaches/import etc.
If they have enough home grown juniors left to fill the aba do that, and spend what they spend on aba on juniors. Think future, think development and think numbers.

Reply #414662 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you serious? You are going to wipe your hands of the current situation and blame it on the past 2 CABL coaches that the club have had???

It is the same muppet running the girls program as it was back then, and until he is removed from the club there is not going to be a successful girls program.
He has shown his lack of leadership not only in developing the girls team, but also in how he plays on the court himself.

Now they are paying somebody else to help him.... are they trying to make this club go under??

Players from last year have not improved - Ashleigh White has gone from scoring 15 points a game and getting 10 rebounds to hardly troubling the scorers, Katherine Perkas looks like she is struggling to bounce the ball, Emily Sims... does she even remember what the court looks like?

Lucky they have such an awesome import that can shoot 4 from 14 last night and averages 29% from the field for the season so far - good buy that one!!

Reply #414666 | Report this post

crazy baby  
Years ago

what are you on?
Benn Mac is now the junior girls person and he is new to the role so not sure how you think the same muppet is running it?

Idiot

Reply #414668 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Give it a break people. Like many clubs, they do not have the luxury of having a GREAT player in their program like many clubs that are successful. It only takes a couple of great players and the rest role players to make a really good team. There ain't a lot of these players going around!!

Reply #414669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But if you develop them then you have them in the future, I have heard every wood like player gets paid, bloody ridiculous if true

Reply #414670 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And since when has a ref been able to coach basketball

Reply #414671 | Report this post

D Bag  
Years ago

Need to have a great junior program. Get them into state squads and over to College.

Reply #414672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

College is over rates, how many Australian players went through the college system

Reply #414681 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

414, I think you'll find Ashley scored 8 points a game in aba last year. Remember also,the previous coach was responsible for losing six or seven junior players from U23 who were playing seniors which hastened the rot because families moved to other clubs with siblings etc.

The boys and girl's JDO positions are now separate and the person you were referring too is the boy's JDO only, or on paper anyway.
Woodville aba did not improve over the last two years and it is certainly not on the mend now and has paid a vast financial sum to alter little.

Lynne holland's correct tenet of playing the juniors was destroyed along with the junior development program when internal conflict and presidency aspirations took root with the Torrens Valley influx and she left exasperated. Unfortunately her successor was inexperienced and not the right fit for the club at the time.

No one could argue that Al Green has been anything but good for Woodville boys but the same people behind that move, had vetoed the magic merger and condemned the girls program to oblivion.

It's a do or die situation for Woodville right now because they have not corrected the junior slide as a priority. Countless posters have nailed the 'fix the junior program first' line but steadfastly woodville cling to an ABA revival for the club being the policy of choice.

If woodville purchased the best junior development coach in SA and put him/her on a retainer equal to the cost of the ABA program then juniors and their families might believe the club is on the right track. By my reckoning the women could win 5 games tops and I have to question how the money spent on the ABA program is balanced or how it is justified when they have bugger all junior girls teams and no feeder for seniors?

Reply #414682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pathers women I think do quite well tonight I would not write off the panthers just yet. They played 3 top clubs and keep with them for 3 Qs it's been only 1 Q laps that's had blown it out. Tipping Pathers by 15 points.

Reply #414683 | Report this post

D Bag  
Years ago

US College system is great. I think it is tremendous

Reply #414684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mate didn't south girls played well. Bahahahahaha super coach choked.

Reply #414705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Out played, out muscled, out coached!

Reply #414706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Damn for her to be out coached by the nuff nuff of southern. Bahahahaha

Reply #414707 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's not fair, Vicki Kelson is the best coach in the league

Reply #414708 | Report this post

WTF  
Years ago

Does anyone really care about this league???

Reply #414709 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm sure the players and coaches do, and obviously everyone else who makes comment

Reply #414712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am pretty Sure Simon Pritchard would disagree with being told vicki is a better coach than him!!

Reply #414713 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pritchard is definitely the best recruiter in the league. Nobody disputes that.

Reply #414715 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's part of coaching, South's import is terrible she is proof that playing div 2 college is not what it's all cracked up to be

Reply #414716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully the other girls can help lift it for south when they get home

Reply #414722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bet Ciabottini doesn't play, she is not the sort of girl that will be up for a rescue mission!

Reply #414729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She will and so will the others

Reply #414734 | Report this post

zippitydodah  
Years ago

huge block by Central's import, followed by a second huge block seconds later in the women's game. Centrals may not win many or any at all this season but they will improve, they did not give up last night, even though Eastern were too good.

Eastern men may cause a few headaches this season, when the coaches understand what CABL is all about this team may pull of some surprise wins. Underestimate this team at your own peril.

Reply #414735 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Southern Men and Women mauled the Panthers comfortable winners..

Reply #414742 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Forestville Men mauled Sturt last night, ran the kids late in the game and still got home by 17

Reply #414745 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nasty loss by eagles women

Reply #414750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Those girls for South were out played!! A little heart wouldnt go astray Wasn't the coaches fault at all. How frustrating for her.

Reply #414781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville women struggling ATM. Thought they would be a little better this season.

Reply #414783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pritchard has a great team due to his position at Lightning on top of yes, his experience. Easy to recruit her you have the means to do so.

Reply #414784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville women are terrible and Jessica Koch no better than an average state league player waste of money and time she is

Reply #414800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some teams don't have the real quality to choose from, that is the difference between the top teams and the bottom dwellers.

Reply #414801 | Report this post

Wam Soosnam  
Years ago

She cannot be paid, so it would not be an issue.

The amount of money for a whole team s 6k, thats not going to break any club honestly.

Stress less about the money. It will take at least 2 years to sort out the cast of thousands that have turned up on the doorsteps at Woodville. So long as they are working on the Junior program both will co exist.

West, I imagine are not having so much fun, there expenditure on the mens will be putting all sorts of pressure on the Women's program.

Reply #414803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well wam bam that's a new approach , a two year plan and if they had a cast of thousands they are picking the wrong twelve out of them

Reply #414804 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She is being paid!!

Reply #414805 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow you cant bag west without someone bagging Woodville and vice versa!!

Reply #414806 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jessica Koch was supposwf to be a superstar according to scouting reoorts and tape but is instead a dud ha ha ha

Reply #414807 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The league is a joke. The best players go to the best teams. Doesn't seem fair.

Reply #414808 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Easy to make a highlights tape of yourself and make yourself look good!

Reply #414813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I did research on Souths import, 112 div 2 college games for 2 victories, says it all really!!

Reply #414815 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Christian Bell the saviour ha ha ha

Reply #414818 | Report this post

cat  
Years ago

Wam Soosnam plucking figures out of mid-air without a clue...

Reply #414826 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd say it's pretty common knowledge that Wam's figures are around the mark.

Reply #414832 | Report this post

cat  
Years ago

can categorically confirm that they are NOWHERE near the mark anon..

Reply #414835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As someone said, maybe these lowervendcteams are doing the bestbtheybcan, recruitment wise, with the tools they have. As for the 6 k a year to spend on recruiting... What a joke.

Reply #414851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think a lot of people are forgetting that this is a state league competition.

How many other state level sports have any sort of exposure. Only ones I can think of are AFL and Soccer.

Also it is not that the best players go to the best teams. Think about Norwood, they are arguably the best team in the comp at the moment and they have only 1 new player, the rest have either come through the juniors or have atleast been there for several years.

Reply #414997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

but have been recruited over the past few years.

Reply #414999 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Amy Lewis was hand picked by Simon, due to his involvement with Lightning. Tough for other clubs to recruit when he has first picking.

Reply #415018 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lewis has not played a game yet this season

Reply #415020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As was Marissa Stabile.

Reply #415022 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apart from Lightning players which clubs have recruited the best

Reply #415029 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forestville...

Daylight...

Reply #415031 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Forestville - Sturt @ BSA HQ
Women: This is the MOTR in the women's draw. Both teams undefeated as they go into this game, one team leaves. Forestville actually see what their home court looks like. Let’s home it doesn’t rain because this deserves no interuptions. Sturt have a never say die attitude and Forestville like to think they are the Queens of girl’s basketball. This match will be decided on the last play. The Princesses to take the Queen’s crown.
Men: Nothing like a one good game after another. Both these teams out the blocks slowly and find themselves squatting in the run down mansion of the bottom half of the table. While Forestville like to think that they will win, there’s one reason why Sturt will. If we were to kill everybody who hates Sturt, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide! Sturt won’t give up and will pip the Feagles in the fourth quarter.

Sounds like you love Forestville.....

The Eagles women are a bit weaker this year. I expected a Sturt victory for the girls and an easy Eagles win for the men. I don't know how someone could have tipped Sturt over the Eagles for the Men's, even without Mottram they're a major class above Sturt who lost just about every good player they had in the off-season. Eagles still have Gerlach and Doyle despite losing Tucker and Sullivan. Sam Daly is Sturts main contributor at the moment but he can't do it alone!

Reply #415032 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Nothing wrong with West Torrens.

Forestville are a strong team, but Sturt Men are always dangerous. Unfurling last year's Premiership flag would have spurred the Eagles, but it would have also been a red flag to the Sturt Bulls! They would have taken great delight in beating the Eagles.

Sturt are a team who never give up and upon seeing a weakness in their opponent go for the jugular. Just look to the final quarter. Sturt outscored Forestville 20 to 7 and forced 12 turnovers. They also won the boards in that quarter.

I think any team who puts the cue in the rack too early against Sturt does so at their own peril.

Reply #415036 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jack,don't be ridiculous.

Forestville were 30 up after three quarters. The only reason Sturt came back is because Forestville were so far up that they had the luxury of clearing their bench.

Reply #415038 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Forestville played their Forestville players then...

Reply #415042 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would you say Firestville women are weaker, they are predominantly the same team with addition of Bello and Newley, looks strong on paper

Reply #415051 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

It's devastating to see Sturt lose.

Reply #415052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has Boti taken over at south yet?

Reply #415074 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Why would you say Firestville women are weaker, they are predominantly the same team with addition of Bello and Newley, looks strong on paper

I just felt they would be, turns out they were. Although I have to say the Eagles underperformed in that match and Thompson was kept quiet.

quarter. Sturt outscored Forestville 20 to 7 and forced 12 turnovers. They also won the boards in that quarter.

I think any team who puts the cue in the rack too early against Sturt does so at their own peril.

The game was over by half time. Third quarter Eagles extended it to over 30 points and let the benchies get a run in the 4Q. I like seeing Sturt lose, but it isn't as enjoyable when Sturt have a pretty crap team this year.

West Adelaide will probably claim the overall CABL honours the way they're going

Reply #415081 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love seeing Sturt lose looks like the rumors about Sturt are true, I'd suggest to stop the Rot get the broom out! but then I'd like to see the Rot take hold and spread like cancer aha...

4 rounds in and people are making the same old predictions based, I think as the season goes on there will be some strong competition at the top, yes West look the goods with the DJ and Cadee onboard but they are beatable and come end of season I think the shiny glitter will fall off and they will be well beatable.

Reply #415094 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Geez you lot are a bunch of negative Nancy's!!!
Take the league for what it is, it's not the WNBA, it's not the WNBL, it's the State League in SA!

We don't have many WNBL players playing as these days they either play elsewhere for more money or take some time off.

Coaches and players put a lot of time and effort and make some huge sacrifices to play, but it doesn't mean everyone is going to be a Phil or Lauren Jackson.

It is basically a home grown league with an exception of a couple of imports, which generally brings in a few extra spectators and a little more hype around the league.

Pay your $10 and go and support your local team but stop bagging on every player, these girls aren't getting paid much if anything, they really don't deserve the criticism from a bunch of bullies and keyboard warriors!

Reply #415098 | Report this post

eagle rock  
Years ago

For years warriors sat on hands with same old same old - now have broken away the unsuccesful dead wood -looked to embrace players looking for opportunities finally bring in import rather than just focus on male import and things are expected to change in 3 games that took years to break down. If clubs had the magic WNBL wand aka flames to wave even warrriors be on top. at least eagles build our own and have luxury of a successful long term coach with vision and reap rewards
power to the club who plan

Reply #415528 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

eagle that's the most disjointed reply ever seen on this forum and your point is?
They have gone from one disaster to another and every move is reactive not proactive. They've gone to an import and to other club's players because they have decimated their junior ranks and it wasn't possible to fill their ABL team with home grown stock. They have damn all junior girls and no chance of changing that because of their destructive practices.

Reply #415532 | Report this post

eagle rock  
Years ago

you misunderstand the most proven model of longievty is the eagles with consistent proven coaches - hence need for warriors to move away from poor performances of past reactive proactive something needs to be active - because not worked in past
eagles are model to success with dev consistent practice
juniors been shot for years - only way is to re build and again eagles have the model strong local domestic network -change is better progress is best devoplement and planning guarantees success
eagles rock

Reply #415561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll have what he's having ^^^

Reply #415570 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You would be better having the tag, eagle ice

Reply #415584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm no grammar nazi but sheesh - instead of full stops or comma's?

Anyway there was more smoke in that post than Snoop Doggs smokehouse.

I read, doesn't matter how the board reacts to things or if we lose players we have the best coaches and training regime and that makes us great.

Reply #415588 | Report this post

Dear eagle rock,

Please obtain the following book (available from University Bookshop):

Elliott. E, and Windschuttle. K, Writing,Researching, Communicating: Communication Skills for the Information Age;

Reply #415590 | Report this post

Filthy Mexican  
Years ago

I'm confused, don't the former woodville coaches now coach at forestville?

Reply #415593 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They're apprentices Filthy and may get a gig on their own in 2025.

Reply #415594 | Report this post

eagle rock  
Years ago

my point exactly development model leads to success

Reply #415690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is adding coaches from other clubs development?

Lazy.

Reply #415691 | Report this post

eagle rock  
Years ago

success attracts the cream

Reply #415692 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol luring coaches from other clubs =success?

Reply #415741 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Wording, Eagle Rock, wording...

Reply #415747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luring of coaches after publicly ridiculing them?

It's all a myth.

It's pure laziness, using the vicious circle of poaching, recruiting, talking down other programs to constantly build your own.

Lazy.

Work within your area, develop your own, encourage healthy competition, stay out of the business of other clubs, stop abusing your position of power of access to the best venues, best revenue streams, weak SASI Head Coach, weak BSA administration.

Or enjoy your 70 point wins where neither team, no player learns anything, and State and Club failures at at National level as a result of a dying girls competition and grossly uneven boys.

Reply #415753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ask yourself why does every descent junior coach in SA want to coach at sturt, everyone that's played/coached within the district comp wants to take their kids.

It's a place where coaches and athletes can get on and coach/play free of negative, parental interference. Where the kids want to bust their guts each and every session to get better. Where coaches work together in a great social environment, which stimulates learning and accountability.

Even those that hate sturt, have competed against them as players and coaches are thinking about moving there. I'd suggest club committees and leadership sitdown with sturt and ask them what they do differently. It's not rocket science, just some basic values. I couldn't bring myself to join sturt but certainly have thought about it a few times recently.

My Coaching Director is lazy. We never see or hear from them, when we do it's simply incoherent, negative, bullsh*t and whenever there are problem parents they devolve himself of responsibility leaving his coaches out to dry. He is brand new to the role, lets see how long until our club is back to parents coaching teams in div 3.

Reply #415755 | Report this post

Hanging Round  
Years ago

755-- How much are tickets to get into Fantasyland where everybody shares the joy?

Reply #415758 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

anon 755, maybe start a new thread. It's an issue worthy of its own thread.

Call this a generalisation, but from what I have seen good junior coaches are those who inspire children to do well. Coaches who put kids down and expect those kids to be inspired and say "I'll prove him wrong by trying harder" are delusional. Coaches who put kids down to inspire them have no comprehension of child psychology. Those coaches also come up with excuses "well, that player just wasn't good enough for district" Situational Leadership is all about adapting leadership style to match the dynamics of the team.

I think coaches who are teachers or have had a lot to do with children make very good coaches as they understand where kids are coming from and how to direct them in a positive manner. I also think coaches who are in supervisory positions in their workplace and need to influence their sub-ordinates rather than order them about also make good junior coaches.

The comment about coaches working together is also a valid one. The more club coaches talk about hints and tactics, the better the basketball IQ of that group is.

Reply #415760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i will never ever coach at sturt

Reply #415761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nice one Hanging Round :)

Everyone wants to go to Sturt? BS your losing people. Sturt's gloss, glitter and shine is coming off and you know it.. People be starting to talk about the false promises, your "come across and play a higher level only to be dropped down shortly after poaching tactic. Your we can get you to a US college drivel. Pay money to get selected to go to the states for what it never to come to fruition?

Reply #415765 | Report this post

hooked  
Years ago

Love ABL threads... always end in rants

Reply #415793 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:13 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754