Anonymous
Years ago

Centrals Reserves

Does anyone know what happened to the Centrals reserves team last night!
No show I hear... not very good

Topic #3154 | Report this topic

Maybe?  
Years ago

Dont most of them play div 3 aswell? Maybe they were stuffed from Monday night ?

Reply #36354 | Report this post

wish I could dunk  
Years ago

Do clubs take Reserves seriously anyways??????????

Reply #36360 | Report this post

FMJ  
Years ago

only if they win!

Reply #36362 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I hope the Cenrals Div 3 guys don't play reserves, coz they suck in Div 3. No offense, but they shouldn't be fielding a team if that's true

Reply #36367 | Report this post

retarded  
Years ago

No one has mentioned that forestville didnt show up either.

interesting, that both teams didnt show! i wonder what that could mean?

this thread is obviously up to bash centrals a bit.

Reply #36374 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

no one from div 3 plays reserves .... and the div 3 team has its problems yes wouldnt go as far as saying it sucks won agaisnt south on monday so where dose that put south ...

Reply #36375 | Report this post

Elsa  
Years ago

I believe that there was a private function for Forestville and Centrals at the Oxford Hotel last night.

Reply #36376 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

retarded, the thread was not put up to bash centrals, I just wanted to know what happened and as the Truth mentioned no-one from the div3 team plays reserves

Reply #36377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thedoctor, gee, your post was fantastic. You have so much game, then you pay out another team, on the basis of unknown fact, then finish it off with "if thats true".

may i suggest using your brain, and separating fact from fiction, before you fill this forum with your fabulous insights.

Reply #36378 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

Anon,

you didnt understand his post at all..

Reply #36382 | Report this post

Woody#9  
Years ago

Centrals advised Forestville early that they would not be able to field a team for Tuesday night. Reasons unknown.

Reply #36385 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

disgraceful, I am sure there are plenty of other players in the lower grades that would have jumped at the chance. Yeah, might not have been a real good quality game but at least there would have been a game.

Reply #36386 | Report this post

Elsa  
Years ago

There is a strain of flu going through the Centrals camp and they didn't want to pass it on to any of the other teams.

Reply #36396 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

centrals suck in reserves anyway, so if they are sick they should just forfit, probably a smaller losing margin anyway.

Reply #36401 | Report this post

Phantom  
Years ago

The Truth,

It puts South in the really sucks category along with most other teams in that grade

Reply #36412 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

Central's reserves had some injuries and some were sick also. They forfeited the game because even though they could have put some kind of team together it would not have been a competitive one. So instead of risking an injury to one of the Forestville players in what would have been like a pick up game. They decided to inform Forestville that they could not get the regulars together and that they were forfeiting.

(Mod: Little basketball for being informative.)

Reply #36420 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Cheers Lloyd, Anon - my post said 'I hope' the Div 3 players don't play reserves, and I was referring to an earlier post that suggested they did. I didn't just pull my comment out of the air.

That said, I didn't 'pay out' anyone. I stated a fact. After 17 rounds, Centrals have won only one game, against South. In light of this FACT, my comments regarding whether the same players were suiting in reserves is fair enough.

Maybe I should have said "they are struggling in Div 3".

Anyway..... they still suck.

Reply #36489 | Report this post

wish I could dunk  
Years ago

South's ABL team are top and their reserves havent won a game yet????

Reply #36579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

now we are talking about the women.
Can you guys all stay on subject.

Reply #36622 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:33 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754