Tim O'Callaghan
Years ago

Custom BBall gear

Hi all!

I played junior ball for Sturt for many years and am now working for a new sporting apparel company in Asia.

We produce custom made clothing for sporting organsiations, starting from t-shirt and jerseys, all the way through to enscribed basketball's and shoes.

I am interested to find out if people in the South Australian Basketball community are interested in having any of these products tailored to their team.

For more information you can contact me at [email protected]

All of your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim O'Callaghan

Topic #3156 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where have you been. The last time I saw you were sending up left handed three point shots from anywhere.

Anyway, How about some prices on here so we know what where dealing with.

Reply #36432 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Got a website that people can look at?

Reply #36438 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

how uch 4 the jerseys tim. me andf a few mates are looking to start up a new team and have been looking 2 c where the cheapest jersey r.

Reply #36552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for your replies guys. I'll try and answer all questions as thoroughly as possible.

Regarding the webite, OC Apparel is a new company so the website is still yet to be up and running, we are looking to get someone in to develop one for us at the moment.

The jersey's range in price obviously depending on the detail of each design and the number of jerseys that we produce. The best way for me to quote you a price is to either send me a copy of your design or give email me your details and I will have the design team here start drawing up some possibilities until we get something that suits you. As a rough estimate I would say from AUD$30. We start from the very basic using screen printing (ala the champion NBA tops) and can also do stich on lettering.

At the moment we are in the process of putting together some designs for training tops for the clubs in SA. At the moment it looks like reversable jerseys with 'sabres basketball' or 'flames basketball' etc on the front, quite similar to the current NBA shooting shirts. I plan to send designs through to each club, but if you would like to have a look yourself just leave me your details and ill send the design's to your email.

sorry for the long reply

Thanks,

Tim O'Callaghan

PS - those 3-point bombs continue to rain!

Reply #36561 | Report this post

enigma  
Years ago

Hi Tim,
If you are still looking for someone to develop a website for your company, I know of someone who is a graphic designer/web designer who would be interested. I dont want to advertise the website on here as not sure if that is allowed, but let me know if you are interested via here and I will send it to you.

Reply #36581 | Report this post

Tim O'Callaghan  
Years ago

That would be great enigma. We are looking for people to give us some quotes for a website, if you ould email we the details at [email protected].

Thanks

Tim O'Callaghan

Reply #36695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i wouldnt mind some embroidering on my Nikes, as in Nike ID style. why cant we get the Nike ID stuff sent her soooooo unfair

Reply #39285 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We can do embroiding on shoes. Email me with some more details and ill be able to give you a quote.

Tim O'Callaghan

[email protected]

Reply #39564 | Report this post

davo  
Years ago

can you get me a jersy with a naked lady on it and "denise" written on the back. thanks man hahahaha

Reply #40413 | Report this post

info  
Years ago

Checkout Coast 2 Coast Sports aka C2C from Sydney, they have 12 super sweet basketball singlets and shorts in stock ready now! Singlet and Shorts sets start at $44 for team lots of 10! And yes theyre avaiable now.

http://www.coast2coastsports.com.au/onlinestore/category7_1.htm

C2C will make any custom style you can throw at them!

(Mod: FYI, this was posted by someone from Coast 2 Coast Sports.)

Reply #40796 | Report this post

'TTT'  
Years ago

Gday i was wondering what the process of getting some custom embroiding on my shoes owuld be
do i have to send my shoes to you?
or do i tell you what shoes i want and what design 'n' shit?
i would appreciate it if you replied........

Reply #45186 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:46 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754