philly
Years ago

What's the go with Derrick Rose?

Today he said that it is still up in the air whether he will play in these playoffs or not. How could you not know by now? What is everyones thoughts - should he play, will he play? It can't be doing him any favours stringing people along.

Topic #31577 | Report this topic

Ricey  
Years ago

He won't play unless the team is either in a game 6 or 7 with Miami, or they have already made it to ECF or Finals... 99.99% chance he doesn't play at all regardless though

Reply #417095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dude's a pussy. He's been medically cleared to play a while ago. Not being mentally ready? Give me a break. If he's not mentally ready to play, despite getting the all clear, he should not be getting paid, simple as that.

Reply #417099 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

Hey Anon I can tell you my girlfriend is good friends with him and his mrs, they all grew up with him at school and she has told me Derek is still getting pain when he exerts himself. your correct about the mental side of things. atm he is still shooting with the team during warm ups and training, he is doing modest layups, but he cant step from side to side or leap extensively. He is no good to his team atm, that's how he feels. he wont beat anyone off a dribble, he has no explosiveness atm. The problem is he has been this way for sometime and hasn't got worse but hasn't got any better and the guy is so frustrated

Reply #417112 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great to hear from you Sitiveni - how's pre selection for the upcoming election going, you all sorted and ready to fix the country?

Reply #417135 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

The last thing from Rose's mouth was that he is completely ok except he doesn't have his "muscle memory".

Ie. he has to overthink a little to make certain moves that used to be second nature.

He said he isn't coming back until that's back. There is absolutely no reason why he can't play, he's just being super cautious.

You can't really blame him. But on the other hand you kinda think he should be good to go and is being overly conservative.

The way he plays the game makes him super injury prone IMO so maybe he's doing the right thing.

Reply #417161 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

Anon polling has our seat 58% primary Vote and up to 65% 2 party preferred. Just cant wait to get in and start sacking public servants and working with Joe and Andrew Robb sorting out our budget and bringing my Right Wing policies into place.

Reply #417180 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

sitiveni, if you spell his name wrong, I'm pretty sure you're not too close with the guy. But I am pretty sure you're full of shit.

Reply #417194 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

Hey Statsheet give me your email address and ill send you pictures of us at his house having a BBQ. I will be back in Chicago on the 13th June, so im sure to see him again, ill be sure to take some more pics for u mate. I know you hold these guys up as Gods or something but he is just another guy like u and me.

Oh btw I have only met him once, its my girlfriend who is best friends with his mrs and they all grew up together, so ur right im not close to him but my girlfriend is. I think I mentioned that.

Reply #417213 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Maybe when Sitivini is Prime Minister he'll have pick up games with NBA stars like Obama does.

Reply #417238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How good is photoshop hey?

Reply #417239 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's not possible sitiveni has met Rose? Why not? A US friend of mine knows the Zuckerberg family. They're just people. Rich and famous but still just people.

Reply #417246 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Where's Aaron Bruce when you need him lol

Reply #417259 | Report this post

psycho  
Years ago

Miami to SWEEP the bulls with or without Rose

Reply #417279 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

haha ok...
Looking forward to a tough series, go Bulls!

Reply #417292 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

Anon ya drop kick

Reply #417321 | Report this post

philly  
Years ago

im 99% sure he doesn't want his 'return' to be a sweep from the Heat

Reply #417333 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

haha well I am 100 percent sure that it won't be a sweep.

With or without Rose.
Go Bulls, beat the cHeat.

Reply #417455 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

I like it DB5

Reply #417571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Derrick on talk-sports net.com him and his baby momma fussin with women and trying to make that bum famous she just like REGGIE his brother his down fall>>> he said in GQ magazine when she was pregant he wasnt ready for children or marriage>>> once again hood rats trying to trap a man >>> and cater to them because of child support

GO ON TALK-SPORTS NET.COM CHECK THAT LOSER OUT HE HAS AS A BABY MOMMA NOT WIFE >>> HER AND HIS BROTHER HIS DOWN FALL SHE SWITCHIN DEVICES OVER THERE PLAYIN ON THE COMPUTER AND LEAVING DERRICK TO DEFEND FOR HER LIKE HIS BROTHER SMH HEAD SAD>>> MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE

Reply #417910 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:39 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754