Rashad
Years ago

Who should replace Bevo should he leave Perth?

Thoughts?

Topic #31652 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woolpert? Seemed an ok coach to me, especially when he had a decent roster to work with.

Anyone know who is in the running for it? Joyce's name gets mentioned, is he seen to be a good option?

Reply #418570 | Report this post

psycho  
Years ago

Anybody except Brendan Joyce. Considering the wildcats are interviewing overseas applicants it could be someone no one expects

Reply #418577 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

I think if its not Bevo it will be an unknown from the US. Not sure Marvin and 4 other staff members would make that trip just for a holiday.

Reply #418595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wont be Joyce. He has the Opals gig. Just waiting for it to be announced officially.

Reply #418602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woolpert was woeful

Reply #418604 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Would love to know what names they're visiting on their US trip.

Reply #418613 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Damn - as an Opals fan I'm shattered that j0yce is (supposedly) the new head coach :(

As for the Cats, there's no way they'd touch Woolpert. Completely useless.
I was hoping for Dennis. Since the Crocs have now snagged him (well done to them!) I can't think of anyone in the country I'd want if it ain't Bevo, so hopefully Marvin gets some good applications from o/s.

Reply #418634 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

Dunlap for the head coaching position!

Reply #418643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gleeson will get the gig.

Reply #418703 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:30 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754