I think so

Topic #31658 | Report this topic

rjd  
Years ago

Elaborate?

Reply #418639 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

I like the way he chases rebounds & his general hustle but he'll likely need to improve his offensive game to go to the next level.

Reply #418646 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Never win a medal if he does

Reply #418647 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Love him, but no.

Reply #418648 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I don't think he has the athleticism for the international game. He is a guy who works hard and keeps improving so its possible, but guys like Ingles, Newley, Broekhoff, Blanchfield, Simmons and Odigie are at a different level athletically.

Reply #418649 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

I agree with paul, however if he continues to improve at such a rapid rate as he has the past couple of years, who knows how high his ceiling is.

Reply #418650 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Probably a likely replacement for Worthington in a few years time?

Reply #418664 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Greg Hire a boomer? hes ok at NBL level but if hes a boomer we are needleslsly lowering the standard of the team. I can think of 30 players id take before him right now.

Reply #418669 | Report this post

psycho  
Years ago

A great player with great work ethic but he is quite far down on boomers depth chart. Can become NBL star with his current rate of improvement

Reply #418679 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

He is turning 26 in a few months.

alexkrad, in a few years time he will be close to 30.

Plus, the Boomers will have Broekhoff, Ben Simmons, Drmic, Odigie and a host of other up and coming players in a few years time.

Reply #418711 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

"Love him, but no."

Reply #418748 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Yep too many quality players at his position. Maybe a few years back when we didnt enjoy suck depth and we had to have guys like russel hinder and luke kendall..

Reply #418749 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:29 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754