Happy Days
Years ago

Zac Delaney on fire!

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/1514827/smothering-defence-brings-comets-to-earth/?cs=302

Guard Zac Delaney had a tough night at the office, hitting just 1/11 shots and racking up six turnovers.

Topic #31720 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

Pics of dwarf on fire?

Reply #419641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Holy crap he got a field goal?

Reply #419672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

8'6" ring???

Reply #419676 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he actually does ok in waratah league.

However thats his limit.

ridiculous that he is still involved in nbl. loyalty or not time for him to go. part of his contract is he cleans out the bins at the snake pit (mot a joke)

Reply #419690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is a direct result of Deleon cock blocking him at the Hawks. If Zac had been given the court time he deserves, he would not have lost motivation, and now it is almost certain that the AFL will now pick up this talented athlete.

Reply #419758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol haha

Reply #419761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't understand what you guys get from continually bagging this kid out.

I bet he's dream was to play in the nbl. I bet all he's life he's got picked on for being small. He got to live he's dream which I bet you no body's behind a computer screen got to do.

You keyboard heroes over here think your some kind of comedian for picking on an easy target.

Kudos to you guys your so hilarious and funny, I can't wait to read your jokes about majak daws ethnicity or how good the melbourne football club are going this year.

I don't even no the kid and I can't stand to read any more.

You guys are a waste of space, leave the kid alone he's just trying to play a sport he enjoys without you wankers watching he's every move.

Reply #419781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

While you are feeling sorry for him think how many kids who also love the game and dreamt of playing in the NBL and just might have been good enough to make it but never got a shot. Meanwhile this guy gets 3 years as a development player. I know which one I have greater sympathy for.

Reply #419782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

touchy mate, nothing I have said is untrue

Reply #419787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who's the one who got touchy about people having a laugh at Zac?

Reply #419791 | Report this post

Phobos 92  
Years ago

The thing you guys need to realise is that Zac is quite short for a basketball player. This generally makes it harder to make field goals as you are further away from the basket.

This may help explain the poor shooting percentage in his previous game.

I hope this helps.

Reply #419807 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

GEEK SPEAK!
2K13 is not real basketball boys.
Get out there Zac, live and love the game.

Reply #419825 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:26 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754