Statsheet Stuffer
Years ago

Andrew Wiggins

Just looked up Andrew Wiggins to see what all the hype is about...and my goodness. He is the most dominant high school player other than Lebron James that I've ever seen.

6'8", wingspan is 7'0', ridiculous handles, change of direction, first step, jumps out of the gym, can shoot from outside, just has everything. He's like a mini Lebron James with a better stroke.

For those who haven't seen him, do yourself a favour and look him up. I can see a multiple team tanking race toward the end of the season in the quest to acquire his signature, that's for sure.

Topic #31989 | Report this topic

Benno  
Years ago

You been living under a rock?

Reply #424489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Consensus number 1 pick for 2014

Reply #424490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

statsheet stuffer! Lol

Reply #424491 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Had a chuckle about this myself :)

Reply #424496 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Not sure if trolling or not...

Reply #424511 | Report this post

Rav  
Years ago

LOL.
Statsheet Stuffer class of 2013 are an elite class.
Might be worth checking out Jabari Parker & Julius Randle as well.
Including Wiggins, they could be the 1st 3 picks in the 2014 draft!

Reply #424519 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its a genuine thread . 2014 class looking best since 2003

Reply #424520 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

I heard a while ago that it was a strong draft class but as absolutely hilarious as it seems to be, I don't really care for high school kids and don't really look them up. But now I'm a little intrigued. Thanks for the names, Rav.

I can imagine there are a few people like me on this site whom don't really go on youtube frenzies looking for high school guys, so this thread was just an informative one.

Wow, they are all good to say the least.

I think Wiggins has the highest ceiling. From what I've seen, I'm comparing Wiggins to an aggressive Durant; Parker is like Melo; Randle...well who knows what to make of him.

I think Randle's transition will be the least seamless of the three as his NBA position is hard to put a finger on. I the playing style he adopts for his entire NBA career will be shaped by his role in his first team.

I hope that teams take a step back and let the guys develop themselves instead of making them conform to systems.

I love the physical play, so I reckon Randle will be the most fun to watch in the college game.

Reply #424524 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

P.s. passing ability is the key for Randle to separate himself from others at the PF position.

Reply #424525 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Statsheet Stuffer, I'd never heard of him either and appreciated the heads up, so from one high school non-stalker to another, thank you.

Reply #424531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with you guys the 2013 class isn't much to get excited about so I also appreciate the heads up. I'm like you guys I don't have all day to surf the net. All 3 players look all star calibre

Reply #424533 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:22 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754