Rashad
Years ago

Mike Dunigan on Perth Wildcats radar

Mike Dunigan is firmly in the sights of new Wildcats coach Trevor Gleeson for a return to Perth next season.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/basketball/mike-dunigan-on-perth-wildcats-radar-for-next-season/story-fnhq5xcn-1226668032240

Topic #31996 | Report this topic

YouknowME  
Years ago

He looked a pretty solid player I think they should go for it

Reply #424632 | Report this post

Hoopster  
Years ago

Besides Damian Martin's huge blocks, Dunigan was the other player to get the crowd involved in the game.

Reply #424635 | Report this post

Rashad  
Years ago

^^ Agreed.

Also, the story says that Trevor Gleeson is still trying to bring Kevin Lisch back, even though he's told the cats' he's leaving for Italy. Would be awesome to see D-Lisch back but i think its very unlikley....

Reply #424637 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

Please sign for the Taipans!

Reply #424638 | Report this post

psycho  
Years ago

He would be a great addition....to the wildcats hopefully

Reply #424640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dunigan also said perth is on his 'list'. I wonder how high on his list NBL would be for next season

Reply #424662 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

C'mon Big Mike, Rhys Carter has left so I'm looking for a new favourite player...

Didn't work ?

Oh well was worth a go.

But seriously, I would love to have him back at the club and give us a different feel as its pretty much the same squad from last year without Lisch, Carter, Bartlett, Tovey, Robbins or Trueman. Muo and perhaps Ellis are the only additions and if Lisch is gone then it would be exciting having a new import to check out.

Reply #424666 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

He was definitely an excitement machine, was just a shame Perth supporters only got to have him in town the once!

Reply #424686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Knight and Dunigan would close to the best centre combo ever in the NBL.

Reply #424688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^I second that call

Reply #424701 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luke Nevill has had 10 straight double doubles in the WA SBL. He's in a bottom of the ladder team but has been a standout performer. He hit four three pointers in a row to start last week's game. Surely he's on the radar as well?

Reply #424740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forgot about Nevill, wonder if he would consider coming back to Perth unlikely imo

Reply #424750 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Would be great to have him back in the NBL for any team. Perth if it has to be

Reply #424753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would Sydney be an option with crosswhite's departure?

Reply #424759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gleeson used Schenscher well so would probably do quite well with Neville aswell.

Reply #424770 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:18 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754