bobby
Years ago

OZ CAMP

Does anyone know what U18 girls and guys have been selected 4 to OZ camp this year?? can someone try find out!

Topic #320 | Report this topic

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

The Australian Junior Camp selections can be found here.

Reply #2550 | Report this post

Kingman  
Years ago

Isn't it a worry that there are no SA under 16 boys and no under 16 girls from SA Metro

Reply #2551 | Report this post

doddobird  
Years ago

why is it a worry, please explain

Reply #2569 | Report this post

bball  
Years ago

agreed who would go from either of the teams??

Reply #2600 | Report this post

bball fan  
Years ago

Congratulations to all our SA representatives!
Abby Bishop, Leah Mencel, Lisa Scaglia, Joe Ingles, Jordan Dodman, Cayla Francis, Emma Langford and coaches ;
Coach Damien Weeks
Coach Marc Wallis

Reply #3005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you're missing the point. The point being that the Oz Camp is for the best junior bballers in Australia and none of the Metro boys or girls were good enough to make it.

Does this say something about the group, were they just lacking some standouts or the fact that we're doing something wrong in S.A.?

Reply #3007 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Just lacking standouts, I think - the girls did make top 4! The U16 Boys comp is the most even in my time from 16s upwards, there isn't one dominant player who other teams fear/are intimidated by/will score 30+ on most Friday nights. All the top teams are have a solid nucleus, rather than a standout.

Reply #3015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there were 3 metro junior bballers ---> leah mencel, lisa scaglia, joe ingles

Reply #3024 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:00 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754