simon
Years ago

sturt and the sixers

whats with the sixer squads every year, they all seem to be comming from sturt including the coaches. as an umpire im always seeing players from sturt get signed up

(Mod: Say Hello to donkey!)

Topic #3202 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah what the hell is with that, i just noticed that

Reply #36937 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Holy crap. You've just posted about 10 times in various threads using different names. And here you are posting twice straight in the same thread doing the same thing to make it look as though your point is supported. This "Sixers are all from Sturt" business has been done to death and it's both boring and incorrect. I'm sorry that you've only "just noticed that".

Did you go to any ABL games this weekend? How about you talk about those? You get the inaugural donkey pic. Oh, and you're blocked.

Reply #36940 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

HAHAH ... lol ... Isaac that is fantastic .. what an idiot posts under different names thinking no-one will know ..

That guy Simon probably doesnt know that Ng is from Woodville ,
Gower is a Norwood-bred player.. and guys like Sutton (F'ville) , Arnold (NWD), Bell (NWD) , Gerlach (Sthn), Cioffi (west), davis (Mavs) , Holmes (mavs) & Nash (west) .. all squad members at one point DO NOT COME FROM STURT.

Love the donkey icon .. should use it more often.
Simon get a life!!

Reply #36942 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

To be fair, Holmes and Hill are ex-Sturt, but yes, I think there is a good spread of talent from various clubs. You can add Hambour (North) to the list.

The donkey icon has been saved and may see future use, along with the pancake bunny, and Dougie's foul approval stamp.

Reply #36943 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

The pancake Bunny ?

Yes you are right .. i forgot that Jacob was from Sturt (dah !!)

ps You picked a good game of AFL to watch on SAt night !!

Reply #36944 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Certainly did. 43,000+ people. Tells me that a lot of people in Adelaide are willing to pay to watch live sport, and if the crowd is there, the sponsors will get involved too.

The Dome is louder than AAMI Stadium though because it's a contained space, but looking around and seeing that many people cheering and waving hundreds of Crows flags was very impressive.

Reply #36945 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I wish that the sixers handed out those 'thunder stix' like they did on sat night. The dome is a lot louder than aami but the loudest sports related place i have been to is definately Telstra Dome!

40,000+ in a closed roof!

Reply #36961 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Yeah the game on saturday night was a cracker.

Great work on the idiot image Isaac, that was f**king hilarious. Guy tries to pretend that the thread was even half believable. Biggest crock I've heard - Sturt are the Sixers.!!!

Reply #36966 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Isaac, I'm surprised at your reaction. That was a bit below the belt. A good laugh nonetheless.

(Mod: There were probably some posts that were deleted before you saw them. If you play by the rules, the donkey stays in the barn. BTW, nothing wrong with changing your name to post in a certain thread (a lot of people do it), but posting 3 times in a row under different names to enforce your point is a bit much.)

Reply #37001 | Report this post

I will supply the following websites for lots of pictures like that:

http://s87266680.onlinehome.us/forum.html

http://www.esreality.com/files/images/15606-ownedbaseball.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Icebox90/poop.jpg

Well the second one really has nothing to do with anything, but it's still pretty funny.

Reply #37138 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:14 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754