Anonymous
Years ago

mavs v north 18g grand final rematch

eastern are playing north in two weeks at mount barker. who will win? will there be a rematch in the fight between jamie and michelle

Topic #3204 | Report this topic

what the  
Years ago

north - too much overall talent and bench depth

unless mavs can get some of their lesser lights to step up

Reply #37012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

michelle is out with a knee injury - from what i hear shes having a reconstruction so my bet is definately on north.

Reply #37032 | Report this post

Pardon my ignorance....but i have heard a lot of varied rumours between the Jaime-Michelle "fight"...could someone enlighten me to as to what actually happened?....and when and how did Michelle hurt her knee?

Reply #37106 | Report this post

facts are facts  
Years ago

a whitehead in a fight?
never

Reply #37186 | Report this post

guess who  
Years ago

michelle hurt her knee in the grand final of state champs, but had the guts to continue playng, she is not having a kne reconstruction but she has to wear a brace when she plays.; but she is back firing she played last friday nite, 28 points is what i heard, she is there most valuable player. with her back they have a gret chance against north, they will probably win by about 10. michelle is a gun and doesnt get the credit she deserves. works her but off every game. keep up the great work michelle

Reply #37278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes i totally agree guess who. michelle is an awesome player who doesnt get the credit she deserves, with her back they will definatley beat north.

(Mod: This and the last post were from the same IP. Assume what you will.)

Reply #37284 | Report this post

wish I could dunk  
Years ago

LMAO @ Moderators comments

Reply #37286 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:36 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754