excellent !

Reply #425906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could be a good fit for Townsville

Reply #425915 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Good to hear. More exposure is a positive - whether that means he stays in the USA or has to consider Europe or back home in Australia.

Reply #425924 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

I do think hes a long shot for NBA. Europe or NBL are fairly likely, NBL teams needing inside/outside forwards should be making there move

Reply #425925 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sydney should make an offer also

Reply #425934 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

If I were Townsville or Sydney I'd be offering whatever was set aside for Luke Nevill or Ian Crosswhite to him straight up.

Reply #425936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he has a euro passport, he is not playing in the NBL and shouldn't. go to spain or russia but definitely get a euroleague team, if NBA IS a no go at the moment.. just keep developing

Reply #425944 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

didn't realise he had a euro passport. No chance then...

Reply #425951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seems like everyone has a euro passport these days lol. Slim chance of NBL then and even if he did it's one or two seasons max

Reply #425952 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

he is so underrated it annoys me, this kid is a gun. A solid stretch 4! Could be an asset to any team. Im behind you brock!

Reply #425982 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

A lot of us are behind him!

Reply #425987 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Second that LC

From my understanding there are two summer leagues, first is the Orlando Pro Summer League and then later this month NBA Summer League in Las Vegas. Delly seems to be playing both and I believe at this stage Motum is playing in the Orlando Pro Summer League which starts this Sunday.

Reply #425993 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

I checked Brock out on ausbasket and they're usually pretty good at tagging Aussies that have dual citizenship and they don't have Brock tagged...

It's not that I don't wish him well in the best situation, I would just have thought that starring in the NBL (say, umm, for the Kings?) would get him noticed faster than getting 5-10mins per game from the end of a Euro bench...

Reply #426028 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754