YouknowME
Years ago

Andrew Gaze

Apparently theres this guy, Andrew Gaze... He played Basketball or something? I am not sure

Topic #32072 | Report this topic

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

I heard a little about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPu-Bf_TOTo

The above video is widely regarded as his greatest sporting achievement. In it, we see Gaze introducing pistachios to the diet of an unfortunate Cedric Exel.

Reply #426177 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

To be honest I cant believe there is so little video footage of him on the net! someone must remedy this!

Reply #426179 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On a serious note, what is the deal with gazey being the lead in rying to footyfy Australia?

Reply #426228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks like he prefers footy than bball

Reply #426236 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #426295 | Report this post

VP  
Years ago

Looks like they forgot to put the rings back up to 10ft after the half time game for the U8's!

Reply #426297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gaze could always dunk comfortably just preferred the 'guaranteed' two points by laying it up all the time.

"You'd rather look good and lose than look bad and win"

In saying that RIP Cecil Exum

Reply #426299 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:24 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754