Happy Days
Years ago

JSF Nanterre gets bigger with Kevin Lisch

France Pro A team as per Eurobasket:
JSF Nanterre gets bigger with Kevin Lisch (188-G-86, college: St.Louis) for the next season. The American player was with Pirates de Quebradillas in Puerto Rico. In 24 BSN games he had very impressive stats: 16.3ppg, 3.7rpg, 5.0apg and 1.4spg last season. The last season Lisch played at Perth Wildcats (NBL) in Australian league. In 32 games he recorded also remarkable stats: 15.2ppg, 2.8rpg, 3.0apg and 1.0spg. He helped them to make it to the final after they ended regular season as second best team. Quite impressive season as he was named to Australiabasket.com All-Australian NBL 1st Team, All-Imports Team and to the All-Star Game.
The list of the past achievements is quite long as Kevin Lisch won Australian NBL championship title in 2010. He was also voted Australiabasket.com All-Australian NBL Player of the Year and Australiabasket.com All-Australian NBL Import Player of the Year in 2012.
Lisch graduated from Saint Louis University in 2009 and it is his fifth season as a professional player.

Topic #32098 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

Thought he was headed to Italy?

Either way, he has made some really good money in the last 12 months.

Reply #426565 | Report this post

Nathan of Perth  
Years ago

Le sigh.

Reply #426568 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think people assumed Italy because he had an Italian passport, but that gets him in anywhere in Europe.

I wonder if Nanterre will re-sign Chris Warren? It's a big step up from a 15-15 French league team to the Euroleague, so I imagine Lisch will have his hands full.

Reply #426569 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

He'll be on good coin over there.His agent is very well connected over there.

Reply #426573 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:49 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754