CH 9
Years ago

Mons bakes through the first round !

well done on that checkered cake Mons....

Topic #32119 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

wut.....

Reply #426850 | Report this post

MIM  
Years ago

monique bowley is on the tv show "the great australian bake off"

Reply #426851 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Unless shes doing a shake and bake this is nothing that should be posted on here

Reply #426852 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

She plays basketball and so it is relevant enough to be of interest to a few here. Newley and Ng amongst others have been tweeting about it too.

Reply #426866 | Report this post

Anon12  
Years ago

YouknowME - nobody really wants to know you after a stupid comment like that. Unless you live on Planet whereamI this forum covers many topics that are not basketball related. Monique has a great basketball background including Sturt, Adelaide Lightning and is well known around Adelaide. IMO it is great that Mons is on the show. Find her van sometime and try the food.

Reply #426868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a cool person - I hope she does well on the show.

Reply #426871 | Report this post

Freddy  
Years ago

Ingles13 and YouknowME make this forum a much worse place.

Reply #426872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe 'Monz' may be a better name to call her :)

Reply #426886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Terrific girl, hope she does well. When did she play for Australia?

Reply #426890 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To be quite honest, I find youknowME a lot more annoying than ingles13.

I'm going to have a guess and say that youknowME has no idea who Monique is, in which case why is he trolling this thread?

Reply #426908 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I second that fellow anon

Reply #426910 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great girl, great local interest

Reply #426912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great girl, great local interest

Reply #426913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The trolls are all centrelink bums, no job no friends, just the internet... Sad existance.

As for the show, wow it wasnt very interesting. I dont like all the vote em off shows as is, but this lacked everything!

Reply #426933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it's baking....this is a basketball forum...who gives a shit about some crappy "reality" show....you bunch of morons

Reply #426969 | Report this post

CH 9  
Years ago

Monz played for sapphires at least - may have made Opals squad as a seniorita.

and well Mark's checkerboard cake....... what more can be said except...... excuse the fingers .... LOL

like it on facebook and support Monz !

https://www.facebook.com/BakeOffAU

Reply #426973 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is she single?

Reply #426974 | Report this post

hydra50  
Years ago

#969...really? Yet you cared enough to read it.

People have explained to you how this is relevant to a basketball forum and you still don't understand.

When does your primary school finish their holidays? In the meantime couldn't you go play with your crayons or something?

Reply #426976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#969 I will send you a playdough set. This is relevant to basketball

Reply #426978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She played for Australia in juniors maybe, never seniors.

Reply #426995 | Report this post

CH 9  
Years ago

"
Sapphires into quarter-finals

July 31 2003

Australia advanced to the quarter-finals of the women's under-21 basketball world championship after crushing Tunisia 70-32 in Sibenik, Croatia.

Needing a victory over the inexperienced Tunisians to ensure a second-place finish in their group, the Sapphires set up the win with a 27-5 first period.

Gabrielle Richards led with 16 points and 10 rebounds while Laura Summerton added 13 points.

Michelle Musselwhite and Monique Bowley each added eight points for the Australians. "

Reply #427024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahahahaha bring up something from 2003 to help your cause.

says it all

Reply #427036 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

THE END

Reply #427052 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

sitiveni was the most fun, but he doesn't post much any more. My guess is he's either booked out the entire Indian Ocean and is spearfishing 30 foot-long great white sharks off the coast of South Africa just for fun, or is in damage control trying to preserve his political career after Campbell Newman's recent antics. I wonder how the opinion polls read for his 'oh-so-sure' seat in SE Queensland now that Ruddy is back and the state govt. is being hounded by the media and public.

Now seeing as we're on the topic of trolling, I replied to Isaac on this matter a few weeks ago. But he didn't reply. Even though Isaac blatantly ignored me when I was talking to him, I didn't hound him because Ingles13 had settled down. But I don't like being ignored.

So Isaac, if you're reading, why did you not answer the question I posed to you on the forum of "How many games doe this team win"?

Reply #427066 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Stuffer, sorry, I have been away for six weeks and not checking the forum as much as when I am home. Get home in a few days. I think I replied to something if it was about Ingles13? Is that what you're referencing? Was it a follow-up question I missed?

Reply #427087 | Report this post

Statsheet Stuffer  
Years ago

My mistake, it was the 'who is better' thread.

http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/31969-who-is-better/#p425012

Reply #427094 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:44 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754