Side line eye
Years ago

Live Stats - 16 Nationals

Anyone else having problems accessing "Live Stats" for this tournament?

Topic #32124 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep

Reply #426997 | Report this post

SportingPulse  
Years ago

Can you provide some more details so we can look at this, what device are you using, are you still having the issue?

More detail the better

Reply #426998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When clicking on the score hyperlink that takes you to the Box Score tab with the scoreboard at the top of the page basically everything is blank.

Score is 000 - 000, no time shown, no players listed and then when you go through the other tabs (leaders, play by play etc) everything is blank

Reply #427000 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Team stats (some of them at least) are down too.

Reply #427001 | Report this post

Side line eye  
Years ago

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-4101-0-84152-0&sID=60776

Was given this link by BBall Australia but still no luck.

Reply #427003 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If anyone can post a list of results that would be great

Reply #427005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The above link will give you all the results, it's just the live scores that's not working

Reply #427006 | Report this post

daneo  
Years ago

Great effort to the NSWC Boys and Girls, looking like topping their pools.

Reply #427009 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

very true

Reply #427017 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just got msg from a friend at nationals. Your browser flash player must be latest version. I was using Chrome now using Internet explorer and all OK.

Reply #427018 | Report this post

!  
Years ago

gonna be "game on" ! 7pm thursday

Reply #427037 | Report this post

!  
Years ago

can 3 teams from one pool make it through to final 4 ?

Reply #427041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no

Reply #427042 | Report this post

!  
Years ago

heat is on SA metro now. SA country very good and has the split on vic country for top spot now.

nsw country beat vic metro who beat sa metro.

sa metro to play nsw country and hope for a 3 way tie and big enough win to get the split

Reply #427058 | Report this post

Bruce  
Years ago

Major games need to be on court 1 - seating inadequate on court 2

Reply #427085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree ^^^

Reply #427098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone have their tournament all-star tram picked?

Humphries - NSW Met
Froling - Qld Nth
Malauch - NSW Country
White - Qld Sth
Glover - NSW Country

Sound about right?

Reply #427099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BA just shouldn't award Adelaide any Nationals above Under 14s until we get venues that actually comply with their venue requirements.

Reply #427111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Wayville/Pasadena double act has actually been great!
Wayville Ct 2 has better seating than a majority of "2nd" courts at Nationals recently - including but not limited to Tassie (before the new court), Ballarat, Logan, Gawler and the horrible Brisbane venue where 18s was held this year. And Pasadena Ct 1 has been the best "3rd" court used by a MILE. There are some issues - spectator costs are ridiculous! - but the venues have been setup pretty much perfectly.

Reply #427119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How much are the tickets? I saw a family pass for the whole tournament was expensive but I wouldn't mind going to the SA Metro v NSW Country girls game tonight. Can you get tickets for individual games??

Reply #427166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$15 per adult is way too expensive
Crt 2 seating would be fine with lower supported teams and earthworks in car park is embarrassing for SA !!

Reply #427242 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks, guessing they charge for kids as well so I'll give it a miss.

Reply #427244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$15 gets you in all day to see multiple games good value I say.

Reply #427254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ahhh some good old Fore$$$tville propoganda. $15 is outrageous to watch junior basketball! That is more than some of the tickets to watch NBL. A lot of people would only go for 1 game, say after work during the week, or only to an SA game, and the fact that you think it's good value shows how out of touch you are!
Terrible pricing! And it's a shame, because I think a lot of the other things have been done well.

Reply #427349 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Only complaint I have is the jet engines flying overhead all night and all morning, how do you guys here in Adelaide ever get to sleep?

Reply #427371 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

There goes another one... 747 I do believe!

Reply #427372 | Report this post

$  
Years ago

paid $15 for a sa country game i could not see on court 2 the other night waste of time driving all the way - whilst grandstand was empty and full of empty drink containers on court 1 - bad stadium management

Reply #427374 | Report this post

elementary watson  
Years ago

there is a flight curfew from 24.00 - 06.00

don't stay at motels on N.E. Rd, North Adelaide or Mile End - if you don't like jet noise as that is the main flightpath

Reply #427375 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Thanks for advice, stayin' in Parkside, very nice classy suburb and all... Not sure the curfew extends to this area though.

Live Stats has been fine for us, stadiums are okay too but not sure why the main stadium chosen was Wayville as the Sturt Stadium appears to be nicer of the two?

Looking forward to some fantastic games last two days, could be a surprise or two due...

Reply #427381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #427478 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no not a forestville person but one that understands that the ticketing at nationals are done by the day. Games start at 9 in the morning and goes through to 9 in the evening games on both courts and then games at pasadena. As they do not clear the stadium after each game you can not charge by the game, you need to charge by the day. it is unfortunate for those who only wish to go for one game. But all nationals work the same Southern by memory were being slammed for similar pricing last year at the fourteens. You can't pay less at the cinema if you only wish to see the main movie and miss the trailers. You can't pay to watch only the sixers and not the lightning on double headers. I still say $15 for a day's basketball is good value. $15 for one game is steep but you just have to understand the logistics of it all.

Reply #427501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

been a well organized and run championships IMO

good courts

plenty of seating. I mean compare it with the 18s at auchenflower
. stop complaining

Reply #427516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ticketing costs are the same at 18 nationals last year and this year. Went to Qld this year as a supporter seating consisted of one row if you did not play on centre court. Parents had to stand in doorways, I compared it to North Adelaide and Marion stadiums. Ditto stop complaining, I think that it has been well run.

Reply #427531 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:23 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754