Funny NH - Bored of the Internet?

DHTML Lemmings

Perry Bible Fellowship

Google Fight

Attention Seeker (Mod: one of those guys looks a bit like Jye Watson)

Gizoogle

The Little Book of Bunny Suicides

Enjoy! (The last one may take a while to load up.)

Topic #3214 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The Little Book of Bunny Suicides is one of the greatest books ever created. A few people on here might find it tasteless, but those cartoons crack me up. The DVD player one is genius. And the one where he orders Harry Potter. or the lobster one, or the sleeping dog and the stapler. Oh, and the magnets + knives.

I also recommend "Sorry Little Man, I Thought You Were a Hand-Puppet" which is by an Australian cartoonist.

Glad you found Perry Bible Fellowship which is my favourite cartoon strip (previous favourite was Achewood.com). Worth spending a day reading the archives. "April 2" is funny stuff.

Reply #37110 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

haha, the bunnies are hilarious.

There is a cartoon run in Adelaide Uni's rag 'On Dit' that has similar black humour. Called skullduggery, it is very dry, and tasteless, but also very amusing (if you like black humour)!

Reply #37179 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754