NBA
Years ago

Game 7 NOW, I thought it was on ESPN live?

Anyone know why it isn't?

Topic #3217 | Report this topic

player  
Years ago

They didnt show any of the Eastern Finals.

You can follow the game here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/gamecast?gameId=250606014

Reply #37154 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Detriot just won 86-82

Reply #37157 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

88-82 I think. Crucial final minute.

Reply #37158 | Report this post

oh great, another Detriot v Spurs final. How boring. Luckily we won't have to watch nay because ESPN never shows any NBA anymore.

Reply #37160 | Report this post

Sir Spark  
Years ago

Couldnt have put it better myself ELG! Miami vs Phoenix would have been good marketing for the NBA...Detroit vs Spurs...I will be sleeping until the finals are done.

Reply #37181 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

detroit v spurs is real basketball coz these 2 teams can actually play D and some offense when they want to, phoenix cant play D for S**t, and at least this series will be close, the heat would dominate the suns

Reply #37200 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

It was bizarre, I saw Conference Finals listed on ESPN for some of the early games, but we didn't have the channel at the time. Call up fox and get them to add ESPN and then no more of the ECF games.

They are advertising the finals, so hopefully we'll get all 7 games *fingerscrossed*

Reply #37230 | Report this post

@fudgeman:

I'll watch the ABA for real basketball, I watch the NBA for entertainment. I don't want a long drawn out final, with the scores 60-all at full time, i want to see 120 point matches with dunks and 3 pointers. I'm sure that's what most people want too.

Reply #37253 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ELG and SirSpark, I suppose you thought the Bad Boys and early 90's Knicks were boring too?

Reply #37255 | Report this post

Too bad I was about 4 when the Bad Boys were around.

Reply #37357 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:46 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754