Happy Days
Years ago

Justin Nelson leaves Warrandyte

http://www.bigv.com.au/index.php?id=755&tx_ttnews%5Byear%5D=2013&tx_ttnews%5Bmonth%5D=07&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=3576&cHash=46535a1adfdf01bd255bff45c40473db

Justin Nelson has announced he will be stepping down as CEO and Womens coach at Warrandyte to pursue new opportunities.

Topic #32287 | Report this topic

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Is that cause he is invloved in all the "Non-Paid" players recruitment to the Venom?

Reply #430300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Peptides at Warrandyte.

Reply #430301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does that mean will will not se him bleating all that rubbish on Big V TV now ? OMG i hope so !!

Reply #430304 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I heard he got a job on Miami Vice!!!

Reply #430305 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Lets hope he isn't on big V TV any longer....might stop all the "in House" jokes!

Reply #430307 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Nelson has history of jumping ship when things get tough. Recent dummy spit with big v tv makes you wonder.

Reply #430336 | Report this post

BigRed  
Years ago

Dummy spit with BigV TV? It's a bit rough to say he has a history of jumping ship when things get tough after he has spent 8+ years at a club like warrandyte and built the women's program into a championship calibre team. I'd say things are pretty good ATM as an outsider looking in

Reply #430346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love him or hate him, he gets people talking about the sport we love.

Best of luck to him

Reply #430374 | Report this post

ANon  
Years ago

Now we will just have to listen to that knob Callum more. Your not funny mate and sure can not play Basketball!

Reply #430375 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

I sure hope that all of you on here having a go put as much time and effort into building your respective clubs as Justin has.

Reply #430391 | Report this post

hughj  
Years ago

Justin did a fantastic job in marketing at Knox and IMO would be an asset to any association good luck Justin.

Reply #430426 | Report this post

ANon  
Years ago

Thanks for that Justin, way to pump yourself up.

Reply #430438 | Report this post

ANON  
Years ago

Did he do a good job at Knox? Short memories peoples.

Reply #430440 | Report this post

smoke  
Years ago

What's with all the big V tv hate? I reckon those guys are a pretty good laugh and they do a great job for the sport. I'll miss the mullet.

Reply #430452 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Whats wrong with the mullet and his fashion sense.Its all the rage in Warrandyte!!!

Reply #430453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any chance of Justin going back to Knox as the new CEO.Get him at a cheap rate,lots of love between Big V and new board members at knox. Based on no fact ,just some random thoughts

Reply #430478 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Justin will be announced as the new Knox CEO.

Reply #430483 | Report this post

hughj  
Years ago

Hope the rumour is on the money re - Justin Nelson as Knox CEO. If so I think they have finally got something right!!!!

Reply #430487 | Report this post

VP  
Years ago

Justin will be a huge loss for the Venom but he is leaving the Club in a very good state.

Both Juniors & Seniors have grown to be so successful for such a small Club its been remarkable if you compare to some of the oldest & biggest clubs around Victoria you wouldn't find too many who have achieved the results he has brought to Warrandyte.

Well done & good luck - he may be heading to BA for all we know.

Reply #430491 | Report this post

Predictor  
Years ago

Yep . To Knox.

Reply #430649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cant think of a single nice thing to say about him, so I wont say anything.

Reply #430860 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:52 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754