Billy Bob
Years ago

ABL Rumor File

Heard a rumor that two well known names at Tiger land are looking at moving club next season. If the rumor is true, the tigers team would be in big trouble. I have not used names until I know for sure.

Anyone else know of possible moves next season.

Topic #3231 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

Again Billy, who cares! The season isn't even over and I would think a lot of teams are just worried about getting through the season let alone thinking about next season. This is your second post re Tigers so I think you should just worry about your own club and let tigers worry about theirs.

Reply #37307 | Report this post

Billy Bob  
Years ago

Oh in the know

This is a forum where you have discussions. You dont want to discuss thats fine, dont. If no-one else does thats fine to, I'll bite my own tongue.

Reply #37309 | Report this post

Angelina J  
Years ago

Billy Bob,

Are we talking bigs or smalls? I think one would be a fairly obvious move but the other couild be a lottery.
Depends if its a player looking for opportunities on the court or looking to sacrifice time to go to a winning program.
Care to give any clues.....

Reply #37313 | Report this post

Billy Bob  
Years ago

As I said, no names until I know more but its a big and a small.

Reply #37314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im a member of the club and there is no such thing going around. if they leave its entirly up to them and it will happen at the end of the season so i wouldnt worry bout talking bout it much

Reply #37317 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not going to make up rumours of people leaving but there looks like there is def a few unhappy guys down at tigerland, wether it be their poor record or playing time. not good

Reply #37322 | Report this post

The truth  
Years ago

You tell me one team that is on the bottom of the ladder in any competition and is Happy ..... With the tigers strugling at the moment there will always be some players unhappy and change it bound to happend

Reply #37325 | Report this post

lion tamer  
Years ago

what do mean they would be in big trouble are they not in trouble now.

the loss of two players could be a blessing

Reply #37359 | Report this post

has the merge with the suns made the club stronger or weaker at senior/junior levels?

Reply #37366 | Report this post

AsIseeIt  
Years ago

Perhaps a player or 2 want to cement a spot in 36ers, so they move to ????
No, I'm not Sturt bashing, so don't all jump on. Just a little joke.
A long way to go in this season and things can change, so a bit early to stir yet.
By the way Schapelle Corbys mum got detained returning from Bali. They searched her, lifted her skirt and found 4kg of crack

Reply #37420 | Report this post

miss giggles  
Years ago

yeah but did you hear schapelle corby's new song??

Dont blame it on the sunshine...
dont blame it on the airline...
dont blame it on the bali nine...
blame it on the boogie!

Reply #37506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

THE WORD OUT OF NORWOOD IS THAT ALL IS NOT HAPPY THERE EITHER.A COUPLE OF THIER STARTERS ARE LOOKING AROUND FOR NEXT SEASON. MONEY IS NOT THE ISSUE

Reply #51058 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:42 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754