Anonymous
Years ago

Does anyone have Livebasketball.tv?

Does anyone have this? Is it worth it?

Is it better quality than NBL.tv?

Topic #32314 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

It's the new name for FIBA TV, same product.

Reply #430891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Any good?

Reply #430896 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

If you like international basketball it's brilliant with all the major comps. It also has games from a number of leagues around the world including Euroleague and NBL (not live in Aus) as it is done by the same company that does NBL.TV, Perform.

In terms of quality, my internet could comfortably run NBL.TV up to the speed of 1.0, and it is similar with this, although there arent as many glitches with replays etc with livebasketball.tv.

Reply #430899 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

WIll it have every game of the Fiba world champs? and replays of them? if so... I am getting it, stuff foxtel. Also does it do the same thing for the Olympics?

Might have to sign up if thats the case

Reply #430912 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The WC are their tournament (often referred to in the US as FIBA World Championships), the Olympics aren't so I'm pretty sure FIBA TV doesn't show any Olympic games.

Reply #430913 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Yeah, World Cup and continental champs, Euroleague, VTB United, NBL, CBA, PBA, Argentian LNB ... but no Olympics!

Reply #430915 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Yeah, probably worth my money then. I wanna find somewhere other then foxtel that will show the full basketball games of the olympics too...

Reply #430916 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Look its alright, i got it to watch dante destroy it in the u19 champs. Its no NBA league pass but it gets the job done!

Reply #430923 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Understand that the quality of the streamed product has a lot to do with the uplink speed from the stadium location, which in most European sites is better than in Australia. Expect NBL.TV to improve as better links more available.

Reply #430925 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Pretty good to watch "Shaq vs Michael Phelps" on NiTV last nite.

Reply #430931 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watched that last time it was on NITV.

What about a 'Shaq vs Stephen Weigh', eh Camel?

Reply #430938 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

The 3 girls thrashed Phelps.
Good to see BA and their broadcaster going well
Of the NBL broadcaster, I'm really not sure.
I ran into the fortune teller, who said ; "Beware!
of the those that weigh people down."

Reply #431001 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:28 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754