Anonymous
Years ago

Petition to get St Clair upgraded

Found this petition, worth while any district player/coach/parent getting on board?

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/to-government-local-state-and-federal-upgrade-and-expand-st-clair-recreation-centre?

Topic #32432 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get behind this! There is funding in place and a great design. This isnt just a woodville thing, it would be great for the western areas community and would help the image of the basketball in the state!

Reply #433072 | Report this post

@  
Years ago

Got my vote - when you look at the amount of spending on crap that minority groups use - money spent on St Clair is worthwhile - so many useit and the new development will produce a few more recruiting opportunities on its doorstep

Reply #433074 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Get behind it. A decent St Clair stadium helps the entire basketball community.

Reply #433076 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Got my support. Woodville were one hell of a rival when playing basketball as a junior. Would be great too see better venues wherever we can get them. St Clair definitely would be a good start

Reply #433078 | Report this post

Rock  
Years ago

Yep, this part of Adelaide really needs a decent ball centre. Got my vote.

Reply #433079 | Report this post

Lol  
Years ago

Great to see BSA taking the lead here...

Again...

Not...

Reply #433080 | Report this post

the fan  
Years ago

would like to see woodville and west share a renovated 4 court st clair venue and scrap port

Reply #433081 | Report this post

the fan  
Years ago

i am impressed by norwoods steps for CLC improvement - hope the right person gets in

Reply #433082 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

please do

Reply #434745 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:32 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754