Years ago

Liz returning good WNBA numbers

PPG 16.6
RPG 8.0
APG 1.1
EFF +18.94

this is Liz's averages for Tulsa shock as she has another 20 point game.

Liz will only get better - 2-3 match ups with Griner and it's 50/50 IMO in their tussles.

Topic #32466 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Liz has been very good of late. I saw her two games in Phoenix this month and I was impressed by her numbers, although she still has to work on her body language and fitness. I really liked when she went at Taurasi for a block and also drew a foul when she was trapped and nearly broke her Dee's nose. This isn't cos I don't like Taurasi but because Liz showed some mongrel and targeted Phoenix's best player.

Reply #433750 | Report this post

Rick  
Years ago

I have been watching most of Liz's games of late and she is now playing very well. Agree about the body language and fitness. Body language poor at times and she struggles to get inside position for rebounds at both ends.
She does her best work when she gets aggressive and can dominate in the right frame of mind.
She has just turned 22 so the sky is the limit.

Reply #433752 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Great news for the World Championships next year and Olympics down the track, if she can get herself fit and in the right frame of mind at the right moment we are a big chance to play-off for Gold IMO...

j0yce will get the mongrel out of her, wait and see..!

Reply #433760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

50-50 vs Griner? What games were you watching, Liz has finished on top both times. Liz leads 2-0.

Reply #433929 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:48 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754