pwned
Years ago

Scott Fisher involved in Eastwood Split up

FORMER Perth Wildcats coach and player Scott Fisher has been caught up in the high-profile split of Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood and his wife Dina.
Sources say Fisher, 50, has rekindled a high school romance with former TV news anchor Dina, Eastwood's second wife.

Read more: http://www.perthnow.com.au/national-news/western-australia/former-perth-wildcats-coach-and-player-scott-fisher-caught-up-in-high-profile-split-of-clint-eastwood-and-his-wife-dina/story-fnii5thn-1226708170212#ixzz2dYNRVeP1

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/former-perth-wildcats-coach-and-player-scott-fisher-caught-up-in-high-profile-split-of-clint-eastwood-and-his-wife-dina/story-fn907478-1226708217977

Topic #32520 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a legend!

Reply #434464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That made my day....

Reply #434472 | Report this post

Budgie  
Years ago

Fellin lucky punk

Reply #434475 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Tom Hanks > Clint Eastwood

Reply #434502 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

^ Dunkin' Dan FTW!

Reply #434503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Scott Fisher looks like Tom Hanks on HGH.

Reply #434505 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

A bloody hilarious story. It also made the Sunday Mail in Adelaide too.

Reply #434506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get off my lawn....and my wifes too

Reply #434540 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:57 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754