wnba fan
Years ago

what are erin's plans

ok so we have seen laura go over and find a spot at connecticut

that team is going to go close to taking it this year - no doubt laura will find the court soon as the wear and tear catch up with the starters

but they really had to do a last ditch search for a back up point after erin declined

we all know why she put it on hold and the 4 year tenure

but if they go number 1 - surely she must think about going in 2006

hopefully she would have cemented a spot in the opals (hopefully sandy brondello's spot - as she retired - or even kirsty harrowers???) and met her other national commitments

if connecticut keep getting stronger - they like erin - but it is so competitive - she would not want to yes / no too much

Topic #3259 | Report this topic

wnba fan  
Years ago

ps did anyone see laura on the bench on ESPN the other day - having a joke with Taj McWilliams-Franklin?

close up all over ESPN worldwide!
nice green top laura!

Reply #37641 | Report this post

AsIseeIt  
Years ago

Good to see another Bearcat in such demand. I am sure the "family" will make the right decision this time.

Reply #37726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is the bearcat in demand?

Reply #37727 | Report this post

Jelly Bean  
Years ago

I am sure Erin knows exactly what she is doing, she has the support from her family and friends, I hear she is still very much in touch with connecticut and they support her decision. There is no doubt that she will be there in season 2006.

Reply #37774 | Report this post

Jelly Bean  
Years ago

I am sure Erin knows exactly what she is doing, she has the support from her family and friends, I hear she is still very much in touch with connecticut and they support her decision. There is no doubt that she will be there in season 2006.

Reply #37775 | Report this post

former ref  
Years ago

Erin Phillips is a born and bred Bearcat!

Reply #37880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well Im sorry but she ain't a bearcat anymore and it's fantastic to see her in the Red and White playing for a club that actually looks after her!! Bearcats don't have Claiming rights im sorry!

Erin Phillips is a ROCKET and will always be a ROCKET!!

Reply #37925 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You know we would all love to have Erin back at the Bearcat's We still love her down here. Come back Erin!!!!!

Reply #37926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah Erin is still a Bearcat, she will never be a true Rocket!! Just Like Andrew Mcleod, he will always be a Magpie before a Crow!!!!!

Reply #37927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So is Erin going over to the USA next year? Has anyone heard how she is going with the Opals?

Reply #37936 | Report this post

Rocket Fuel  
Years ago

If Erin was a Bearcat she would be playing for them. She is the Rocket Fuel behind the Rockets...

Reply #37940 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can anyone tell me how Erin is going with the Opals?

Reply #37971 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard Erin along with Jenni Screen has made the China Tour and will be playing their first official games for the Aussie's!! Hopefully someone from the Advertiser covers a story on them soon!! Go LIGHTNING GIRLS!!

Reply #38536 | Report this post

basil faulty  
Years ago

jenni screen was outstanding last saturday v sturt

Reply #38653 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah i heard that both Erin and Jenni are off to China, you go girls.
Does anyone know when the Opals squad is going to announced?

Reply #38803 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:53 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754