Will Traveler
Years ago

Hawks final roster

With preseason underway surely the Hawks are close to signing their final import and local?

There's been no rumours or anything online, is Lance Hurdle still an option? Looking at the roster i think they need a 3, which Hurdle is probably too small.

Topic #32615 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Montreal from Dandenong to fill import position?

Reply #435838 | Report this post

Steven  
Years ago

Is Leon Henry still in the mix??

Reply #435846 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

An article the other day said they were close to signing an import 2-3, and they would then assess the last local spot.

Reply #435847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Need a 3 who can defend and rebound and play some minutes at the 4
Spot if needed - I'm surprised they didn't look at Shane Edwards from the taipans
Fits the bill perfectly

Reply #435851 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Lance Hurdle won't be signed by the Hawks. The team worked him out and said he looked good however they want someone who can play the 3 and they don't think he suits that role.

Lance is going back to the D-League, the D-Fenders I believe.

Reply #435878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pity for Hurdle, i was a fan of his, but can understand the Hawks decision, they do appear to need a sf, any word on who they are looking at?

Reply #435895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

should be signing dq after his game on sunday!

Reply #436389 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:42 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754